This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah he is.

Last night's episode is up on youtube for those of you that want to check it out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mtZtup244FQ?list=PL82-P0nRdjobDDgTvecUtzM8vdKwYqmmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hopefully doing another episode tonight but I'm going to try to stick with one game and just go through it. Was planning on doing another last night but then I started watching Kindergarten Cop. I have priorities.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "That is not licensed boxing clothing."

Comment

• I feel like I should be acknowledged as the BDRcade champion as I was never dethroned and retired with the title. Just saying.... :-)
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Probably going live here in few. Super drunk. Let's see what happens.

Comment

• American Gladiators didn't happen. Malibu weeps
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I tested that game last night offline and omg so bad it's not even fun. They just throw you into the mix and say "LEARN THIS SHIT ON YOUR OWN FUCK YOU".

Comment

• So what you are saying is that you didn't want to make Malibu proud?

I hear you though. Life is hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I tested that game last night offline and omg so bad it's not even fun. They just throw you into the mix and say "LEARN THIS SHIT ON YOUR OWN FUCK YOU".
                    Sometimes that is half the fun.

Sometimes.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I missed Super Punch Out?!? ....sad...
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• RELIVE THE GLORY OF SUPER PUNCH-OUT!!

Comment

• What program is it you use to run all these games Rerb? Watching all these BDRCade videos is giving me a fierce hankering for some throwback gaming of my own. Also I need to pay more attention to when you guys go live with these cause its great
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• thanks man! I just PM'd you. Also, for the most part Ceej and I do these every Friday around 6-7pm CST.

Comment

• Huge pain in the ass trying to watch these on the iPad youtube app. For some reason they don't just list them in order, so I was trying to hop all over finding the next section from the Punch Out episode.

Comment

• fuck the app, use the browser. The app sucks in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X