Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could always get to Soda Popinski. I could never get farther than him. His goddammed chicken laugh as I lay there unconscious still haunts me to this day.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Did you ever get THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK to work?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nope. The Atari games are wonky as fuck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How about the SNES star wars games???
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• gonna be going live in a bit here

on deck: WE PLAY SEGA CD FULL MOTION VIDEO GAMES
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• every time i go to the feed it shows offline, yet i can watch any other stream on twitch no problem. fux my lyfe 4 reel
              Last edited by Trejo; 02-15-2013, 07:14 PM.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• lameeeeee

I'll be going live here in like 20 mins, see if it works again.

Comment

• We played some terrible Sega Cd games last night. It was a blast.

Comment

• so for those of you that watch us on youtube (if any of you do) do you have issues with the fact that I split the videos up in 15 min chunks as oppsoed to just throwing up the entire hour + episodes? I figured this way you could easily digest a few of the parts and then you'd know where you left off. Thoughts?

Comment

• How are you playing these old games? What programs, etc? Other software for sharing? Web cam? Gimme dem deets honkey.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• magic

Comment

• Ceej needs to get on them RPG's for real.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• he just texted me saying he's probably gonna stream some RPG's tonight.

Comment

• Heads up, I will be streaming Tecmo's Deception - Invitation to Darkness in a few.
                              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• WATCH HIM PLAY YOU GUISE

Comment

Working...
                                X