X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Ceej knows all the great first gen PSX games. Yessssssss

Comment

• That was fun. Had the most viewers on this one and had some good times. Up now on Twitch, soon to be on youtube as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, I thought the viewer- Metman, was Anderson. I guess not.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
          I know you said you didn't want to do RPGs but you don't care if I do right?
          I want you to do whatever you want to do man. I also want you to help me fix my PSX shit on Friday so I can get music working.

Comment

• I played Gremlins 2/Punch-Out!! last night with a bunch of people from here chatting with me. It was a blast.

Comment

• Did you ever do KABOOM? I saw it on your list of Atari games when you were attempting to play E.T.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I tried but I couldn't get it to work. I may have to find another version of it.

Comment

• Here's what you're in for if you get it to work:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwrZHu-d-vY
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That Kaboom game looks ridiculous.

Comment

• Like I said in the chat, I stopped playing Dead Space 3 to watch BDRcade and it was a waaaaay better time. Too bad about the Bald Bull though.

Looking forward to the next ones!
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Awesome. I am so glad to hear that they are entertaining. Your advice last night got me way further than I would have made it myself. Many thanks haha

Comment

• I got busy and missed out.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• no worries. We're doing another episode tomorrow and Lesley is gone all weekend so I'm sure I'll do a few more episodes as well.

Comment

• It was actually really fun watching you play Punch Out. I always sucked at that game, so technically this was the farthest I ever saw someone get in it!!
                              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I only got far thanks to Trejo.

Hopefully on deck tonight: Games Based on Movies Part the Deuce.

Also, I figured out how to fucking play NOES so that may show up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X