No announcement yet.

The Phantom Pain...AKA MGSV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Refuse to watch that or read anything else. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS MAN! YAY!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I respect that. I watched it, trusted Kojima to not show me any of the good surprises. Not too spoilery, unless you don't want to see the new Metal Gear. Most of the trailer is a retrospective of past games.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

yeah, I heard about the Gear reveal and didn't want that spoiled. hgahaha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Companion app announced. WOO. hahaq

Comment

Cool, figured it would have one. They had one for Ground Zeroes.

Comment

oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about that. I think I used it like once.

Comment

Ready to play. Game is downloaded and the stupid countdown timer is mocking me.

Comment

hahaha. Was going to do the download but I NEED THE BOX MAN.

Comment

it's so fucking tempting though. ARHGHGHGHG

Comment

Still super confused over the nerds freaking out over the online coins

So basically they turned the current online into pay to win?

Comment

Is that screenshot showing that the only thing on the PC release disc is a download for the Steam store fake?

I'm too young to be a dinosaur! Give me my physical media and inverted controls!

Comment

As far as I know it's real. I'm with you. For full price games give me a goddamn box and disc. ALSO INVERT.

Comment

Lets me play at 9pm tonight so I went digital. Most of my games have been digital this generation anyway, but I'll probably double dip and get a boxed copy, eventually. I have all the others on discs. I don't buy collector's editions but I considered this one, but decided I don't want to give Konami an extra $50 for a minature hand.

I may stream the game and/or post some videos of it on youtube, if nothing else just to have video of my first playthrough of the game.

Comment

New rule for the Compound- I'm only letting in people who use the One True control scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X