No announcement yet.

The Phantom Pain...AKA MGSV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy fuck I had no idea you get just rush the airport! I took out the tanks tailing it, then ambushed at the outpost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      Sorry bro, that can be annoying. If Billy's guide wasn't enough, I got on and ran that mission again to see if I could make a quick video to help you out. Didn't go exactly as planned, I usually stealth it but I got caught, but it worked out pretty great. You don't need all the stuff I took on the mission with me. If you don't have a jeep take the horse. Other than that you just need to be able to fulton vehicles and you can do it this way. Hope this helps you out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3tZ5KE2oGsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MOTHERFUCKER. Every goddamn time I played this mission I went to the airport AND NOT ONCE did I trigger that cutscene or even see that truck. You are a god amongst pandas my good sir. THANK YOU SO MUCH MAYBE NOW I WILL ENJOY THIS GAME AGAIN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MOIST
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lol, scary.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Ok Fil, gonna try to beat this mission using your sweet tutorial. LET'S DO THIS.

Comment

• SUCK A DICK FUCKERS

Comment

• Hits taken -600. FOR SHAME RERBERT!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I uploaded a video to facebook and youtube last night of a pretty fucked up MGSV mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I uploaded a video to facebook and youtube last night of a pretty fucked up MGSV mission.
                    One of the best story missions in the game, but yes, fucked up.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST

Oh, but I unlocked all this cool ass shit to develop? Fuck. Guess I'm not so free.

72 hours and change and about 56% complete.

Comment

• Got the Platinum in MGSV last night. The time is inflated. I figure around 80-100 hours was just letting the game idle for materials and other bullshit, but still so fucking long.

Comment

• YOU ARE A FUCKING BEAST

Comment

• how's online?

Comment

• I have some gripes, but it's fun. It's P2P, and no host migration which sucks, and you have to exit out to their free roam mode to edit your loadouts, you can't edit them inbetween matches, which is also dumb. Health is a lot lower than in previous games so it's a quicker game. You can run and gun more if you don't want to sneak around.

The team deathmatch mode has a cool mechanic where bounties are placed on you when you kill someone. That number goes up for every one of your kills. If the other team stuns you and fultons you instead of killing you, whatever your bounty number was is added back to the opposite team's tickets. It's something you can ignore if you just want to kill stuff but adds a little more strategy if the game is close or it's a blowout and you want to get back in.

Not many maps only about 4 or 5, although they do have a few different configurations for each map, basically making them smaller for crazier battles. Only 3 game modes as well, Bounty Hunter (Team Deathmatch variant), Cloak and Dagger (no respawn Capture the flag variant), and Comm Control (basically Domination).

You get 3 slots for characters so you can have one of each class, but when you first start you only have 1 character so choose wisely. The ability to create the other 2 characters unlocks when you hit level 6. The 3 classes are Scout, Enforcer, Infiltrator. I prefer Infiltrator and Scout so far. I feel too slow as an Enforcer but I may just need to play it more. I've mostly been playing the Infiltrator class, abusing stealth camo. Oh and each character levels separately.

I think that covers the basics.

Comment

• Bounty Hunter match from last night

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Outb0fAUDpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X