Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game seems way more open ended that GTA ever was. It could just be me, but I truly feel that I can do anything I want whenever I want.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds............................AWESOME!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I spent my money on books.

Fuck.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Priorities man! Priorities!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Been sick all weekend. I ended up just getting XBLA shite (which isn't actually shite at all).

Playin' Castle Crashers (River City Ransom gone medieval) and Braid (Mario on puzzle-crack).

But mostly...books.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haven't tried Castle Crashers yet, and Braid bored me to death after the first few levels in the demo.

Comment

• Castle Crashers is awesome. Especially if you have drunk assholes for friends. Just watch out in the forest level for the animals with the gastro-intestinal problems.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Everyone was playing castle crashers...I may try this.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Castle Crashers is awesome. I'm a level 17 or so Orange Knight.

Rob...Braid was really cool. Give it another shot.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• I liked the Braid demo. I want a cd of that music so I can pass out like a drunk wookie.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Still playing Mercs 2. Until Sunday. Then.... SPORE.

Comment

• I'm not into Spore at all.

Oh man, if I could get a Braid soundtrack I'd be all over it.
                          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• http://braid-game.com/news/?p=260

Haven't tested these links, but if they work, you're welcome.

Comment

• Fucking fantastic! Sleepytime music for the win!!!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Braid and Castle Crashers have great soundtracks.

Especially Braid. It's like they stole every piece of drunken Ren-faire music and put them through a "not-shitty" machine and put it on the soundtrack. Fuck is it great stuff. I could just sit around listening to that and not give a rats ass about finding a way to get the rest of the puzzle pieces. Those dumb. Fucking. Puzzle pieces.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X