Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try that. So bummed about Dark Alliance. I was hoping for it to be as fun as Vermintide 2, but holy shit it's a broken fucking mess. And it's not fun. At all.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah I have had it preloaded for like a month. Big disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The good news is the Most Wanted remaster hit game pass today, and it's about the same size as DA!
        How many people can play this online?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, Worms Rumble is a ton of fun. So glad they finally released it on Xbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

How many people can play this online?
            No clue at all.

Comment

• NFS Hot Pursuit is dope. I forgot how much I loved this game.

Comment

• Links Awakening - Finally playing the Switch one since Amazon had digital for like $30 the other day. Lot of fun and more "relaxed" game that most Zelda titles. I adored this game as a kid and was obsessed with it, and it's easy to see why with the weird Mario crossover shit. The frame rate is TERRIBLE though. I can't imagine playing in handheld. I don't know how this game runs way worse than Breath of the Wild.

Teardown - Voxel destruction/crime game. You make shit blow up real good and get timed heists to complete. It's a lot of fun, but when the voxels get to blowing up your PC is going to cry.

Comment

• World Ends With You Neo demo is cool as hell. Going to play some more today, since progress carries into the main game if you buy it. Really good game for playing on Backbone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Teardown - Voxel destruction/crime game. You make shit blow up real good and get timed heists to complete. It's a lot of fun, but when the voxels get to blowing up your PC is going to cry.
                    Teardown is fun. Had that for a while. It's beautiful on my rig.

Comment

• Grabbed the PS5 Demon Souls. I don't know why, but I've really been itching to get decent at one of these games. I tried Bloodborne but the frame rate is SO bad it even made Sarah feel sick watching it. I saw they finally put the Demon Souls remake on sale digitally, and I've read it's really good for beginners. I grabbed a beginner build to follow, telling me equipment and everything to try. I also found a walkthrough so I know where to go and what to be looking for. This is BY FAR the most fun I've had with a From Software game. I feel no guilt or shame. I got to Tower Knight yesterday, and put up a good fight to about 25% down. Going to take another shot at him tonight.

Comment

• nice. I still love Dark Souls 3 and you're totally right about the BB framerate. It's a shame they don't release a 60fps update like those modders did.

I keep HOPING we'll get a sequel at some point.

Ari, Ceej and I were pirate boyz last night and finished the first tall tale in the new expansion. Then dominated a bunch in Worms Rumble.

Comment

• I almost grabbed Dark Souls 3 on PC while it was on sale the other week. I think I am going to try and knock out a few different styles of runs in Demon Souls, and then try to move to Dark Souls 3 or something. I would like to grab Sekiro super cheap one day on PC, and then use cheat engine to boost my health. I love everything I've seen about it, but I also know it's by far the most difficult one.

I don't remember Bloodborne frame rate being SO BAD when I played on the PS4, but it is horrendous on PS5.

Comment

• Sekiro was a BITCH. I made it like half way through and gave up lol. I'm terribad at these games.

Comment

• Yeah, everything I've read and from watching streams it seems like if you can't parry you're DEAD dead dead. And I suuuuuuuck at parrying in these games.

Comment

• picked up an nvidia controller for my phone to try out this cloud streaming shit on the xbox. Fucking sweet. Technology is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X