Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I was even halfway decent at those games, because I really want to play them all. Wish From would just give noobs some difficulty sliders to adjust the games.

Chivalry 2 is really fun and stupid in the best ways. Archer is a LOT of fun.

Comment

• anyone play Biomutant yet? Debating grabbing that one.

Currently on second playthrough of RE Village with my souped up arsenal. Waxed Tall Bitch Dracula and her daughters in 20 minutes this time.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fil! Long time man....I agree that Bloodborne is the best. I want another in that world dammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Word on biomutant is extremely mixed. It will hit EA Game Pass in a few months and I will give it a spin then.

Comment

• Mechwarrior 5 is pretty fun so far.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Back to Cold War because a co-worker picked it up and I'm pretty decent right now, most games my K/D is near 2 or higher. He IS NOT the good. NOT THE GOOD AT ALL, which makes for some fun banter but fuuuuuu is he bad LOL
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• About half way through ME2. Forgot how much I enjoy this game. Just picked up Grunt and trying to figure out who I want to bang this go around. Kelly wants my junk, Miranda is still hot, but I kind of want to see if I can bang Jack this time lol.

Comment

• Goddamn I love ME2. The bonus of being a stoner is that I remember big picture shit but not the small stuff sometimes, so doing all of these loyalty missions and not remembering some of them is great.

Jacob's loyalty mission with his dad was all sorts of fucked up and I loved it.

Comment

• Shit man I don't even get high anymore and I barely remember high level shit. Mordus was a Nazi, there's a suicide run, Miranda got that ass.

Comment

• Mordun had his reasons man.....ahahhah

Comment

• HOLY SHIT re: The Shadowbroker DLC - Never played this particular mission back in the day in this series and holy shit is this the best fucking mission of the entire game. LOVED that boss fight and making
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Liara the new Shadow Broker
                        was great. Everyone is now loyal to me and I'm just finishing up random missions before the suicide mission. LOVE THIS GAME.

Comment

• There's so much Mass Effect DLC that truly changes the entire trilogy that people never played.

Comment

• Yeah Shadowbroker DLC was really good from what I remember. Excited to play the trilogy again.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• PSO2 NEW GENESIS DAY

Comment

• PSO2 New Genesis is really fun. It's scratching a hell of an itch. It's kind of janky, and very japanese, but overall I am having a great time. Went with the Techer which is basically a paladin. Mix of melee and dmg plus healing magic. I somehow dropped 8hours in it already today. I probably was AFK for about an hour of it, but still. So good. If you play it, play on a controller. It's really meant for one.

Comment

Working...
                                X