Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's easy as fuck. Died once the entire playthrough. If you haven't played and beaten RE7 I recommend that first OR at least make sure to watch the recap.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      It's easy as fuck. Died once the entire playthrough. If you haven't played and beaten RE7 I recommend that first OR at least make sure to watch the recap.
      Have you played that RE:VERSE stuff?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No because it's not live yet unless it went live today?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No because it's not live yet unless it went live today?
          No idea. I just downloaded the junk for it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• supposed to be live sometime this summer

Comment

• Almost done with ME1. Was able to talk Wrex into letting me blow up the facility, got that achievement, aww yeahhh.

Knockout City - super fun dodge ball game. It's a blast.

Comment

• I've been bouncing around shit for like 15 minutes at a time. Absolutely nothing grabbing me.

Comment

• Beat ME 1 last night. Totally forgot that you could
                    Spoiler: massive spoilers 
                  make Saren shoot himself in the head completely bypassing the first part of his boss fight
                  so that was neat.

Totally banged Liara again.

Comment

Totally banged Liara again.
                    My man.

Comment

• A few hours into ME2 and goddamn the jump in quality is fucking nuts playing these back to back. Jumped right in and going almost full asshole in the second one before I'm redeemed in the third. Love it. I've only ever played this one once and when it first came out so this is so great to go through running as smooth and good looking as it does.

Comment

• Goddamn some of these loyalty missions are great (and I totally don't remember some of these). Zaaeed and the thief's are pretty great. I am having a ton of fun going through these games again.

Comment

• Not buying a penis five for a long time it seems, so I’ve leaned back on the gaming side of this thing I use for work instead and have modded New Vegas for the first time in years.

Yes, I am a dinosaur, but the crazy thing is the mod community is still alive and well a decade plus beyond the release and have made the thing look and play incredibly well for the system it all has to operate under (gamebryo, you dirty motherfucker you).
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Everspace 2 - Giving me the Freelancer mood I've not gotten in 20 years. Pretty snappy and fun combat. It moves at a nice clip, so it's not super sim heavy at all. Good fucking time.

Divinity Original Sin 2 - Only spent about an hour or so with this, but I really dig it. Playing on the story difficulty, because I am bad at these types of games, and I just want to have a good time. Writing is really goofy and has a great sense of humor. The character builder is impressive as hell. I feel like next long vacation at home I will end up dropping 40 hours into this in 3 days.

Chivalry 2 - Open beta on Epic Game Store right now. I never played the first, but my best friend bullied me into downloading this. SOOOOOOOO FUN. Casual jump in fun, but there's a lot of technique that will take time to master. I got a hang of the Archer in about 10 minutes and turned into a fucking murder machine. Had 3 5+ kill streaks, and was just wrecking fools. Comes out in a week and there's a $10 coupon on Epic right now, so it's only $30. Open beta is good until June 1st, so will try and spend some more time tomorrow before I decide if I am pulling the trigger.

Comment

• Divinity 2 isn't too bad. Setting fire to all of the oil all of the time never gets old.

Comment

• I finished Sekiro finally yesterday, Decided to play all the Soulsborne games after I finished the Demon's Souls remake. Had never played Dark Souls Trilogy of Sekiro. Took me half the year apparently. Still think Bloodborne is my favorite.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X