This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Stuck on the sawmill horde. I have jack shit for crafting materials. I have no fucking desire to go hunting for tons of various parts in order to take out this horde.
    Beat it. I decided to just try and cheese it, because I wasn't going to spend hours building up my arsenal. Wish you could buy crafting parts. I bought a bunch of flashbangs and frag grenades. Laid out the traps I had, and basically ran in circles, using choke points to flashbang and mow down with the machine gun as I could, while randomly tossing molotovs and frags into the crowd. Took me like 30 minutes to finally kill everything.

And that's Days Gone finished. It's WAY too long, and takes a long time to really get going or to unlock the "fun" toys to play with...and when you do it's almost done. There's still a TON left to do in the game, but I am going to move on to something else now. It's better than I think it got credit for...but I also totally understand why people bounced off or hated it. Almost every main character is miserable, Deacon is just a fucking rotten person. You finally find the wife, and she won't take 15 minutes to just talk to you and it's like what in the fuck? But like 10 hours in it starts to really reveal itself as one of the better Far Cry likes.

I started up Titanfall 2 again, because I want something short and sweet then I think I am going to finally dig into Judgement.
    Last edited by BillyG; 05-09-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Deacon isn't rotten, Sarah is a cunt, and I loved Boozer.

About to beat RE8. This is the EASIEST and LEAST scary RE game I've ever played. I've died once so far and that was just because I got stuck on some geometry. That being said, it's not bad but it's not particularly great which is unfortunate because 7 really brought everything back to square one and this one said "FUCK THE SQUARES".

There is ONE sequence after Vampire Lady is defeated that is SCARY as fuck but it's so short. It does however give a glimpse as to what a full on PT game could have been like.

Recommend this one on sale but not full price.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Boozer I loved. He's the best written character. Iron Mike was close, but he verged into cliche "we have to retain our humanity" a little too hard.

Comment

• Good ole' Iron Mike. I'd chill in his camp.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Totally. Need to fix that fucked up bridge though.

Comment

• Beat all four lords.
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              Did not see that twist coming even though I should have.
              and now I'm
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              Chris Redfield again
              and feeling like a badass.

Comment

• and beat RE8. Short as fuck, not scary except one part that was REALLY scary, but i kind of loved it. The way they explained pretty much EVERYTHING in RE history with the mini expo dump at the end was grand. Loved that they
                  Spoiler: MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR RE7/8 
                basically explain how the fuck Ethan survived everything in part 7 and in this one by SHOWING HIM DYING FOR REAL IN RE7 and becoming a mold man.
                LOVE THAT SHIT.

Comment

• Finally burnt a year old gift card and got Returnal.

Comment

• It's so much fun. Currently stuck on the third biome. Shit ramps up.

Comment

• Still on Outriders, haven't got to play as much as I'd like but realized even approaching level 20 on my blue dude (I forget the type names) there's still SO MUCH game left.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jumped back into RE 3 as it's still one of the RE games I haven't beaten and was promptly lost. It had been too long so I started over. Man, that opening is still great.

Comment

• Started up that new Mass Effect Remaster. Buffington Shepard will continue to be a paragon for good as much as I want to go full evil. I just can't do it.

It's too bad they didn't upgrade any of the animation but it does look pretty nice and runs much better so far.

Comment

• Put in about 10 hours in ME 1 so far. Still enjoying the shit out of this game.

Comment

• Straight dominating with my build in ME1 at the moment. Sections of the game that were kicking my ass the first go around when it came out years ago are now a cakewalk. My fucking pistol is a goddamn BEAST of a thing that takes out most enemies in 2-3 shots now. Mopping up all of the side quests I can so I can bang Liara again and then fuck Saren up.

Comment

• I picked up Resident Evil: Vampire Milkers on XBOX One.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X