This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I just tried to clear out some nests....and immediately drew the attention of a big ass horde. That was fun. I died. Quick.
    oh yeah, they murder quick. SO QUICK.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Returnal is kicking my ass and it's all I want to play. Had some disastrously unlucky runs last night. Can almost make it to the second boss each run if I'm lucky but then get my ass handed to me. Only have gotten it to the second phase once. SO HARD.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I have all dudes up to level 16 at the moment. Solo I dig the Techmancer, multi I dig my Pyromancer.
        Digging both of them so far.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Decided to give Alien:Isolation a replay as it's now 60FPS on the Series X. I still dig what they were trying to do I only wish it was a 8-10 hour game instead of 20+.

Comment

• ALMOST BEAT THAT SECOND BOSS IN RETURNAL BUT FUCK HIM IN THE BUTT WITH HIS THIRD FORM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              ALMOST BEAT THAT SECOND BOSS IN RETURNAL BUT FUCK HIM IN THE BUTT WITH HIS THIRD FORM.
              I MADE HIM MY BITCH.

goddamn one hit and I would have lost an hour run or so. whew. Onto the third biome now. I have a grappling hook now. Neat.

Comment

• Yeaaaaah, lost hours? Fuuuuuuuck that shit. Game looks phenomenal but to lose HOURS? I'd end up destroying my whole living room.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's a roguelike game man. Just the nature of the beast. You keep all permanent upgrades as you find them and any artifacts you unlock during a run will have a chance to spawn in future runs, but yeah. You spend an hour getting through the biomes to level up to hit a boss all to die in a minute and then have to do it all over again.

I shouldn't like this but it handles like a dream and I love shumps.

Comment

• Beat that first HUGE horde with the napalm. First time I've used traps. It was OK, but kind of took me away from the game. Not sure why? It felt goofy how I killed them. I found a broken down gas station, set promixity and remote mines along a path. Chunked in some napalm, let them chase me, blew up a gas tank, set off mines, then ran around the building, jumping inside or going outside a fence to get stamina back and mowed them down with a machine gun. It just kind of felt goofy?

Comment

• nah, you're a bonafide assassin now.

Comment

• RE 8 isn't too bad so far. I'm fully prepared to be let down at some point since everyone is saying this is more like 4 than 7 and I don't like 4 but so far the Lycans are neat and viscous as fuck.

Comment

• That first hour is INSANE. Sarah and I are going to finish RE2 and then RE7 before grabbing this one.

Comment

• two of the three daughters have been taken out. Fuck that big titted bitch.

Comment

• Stuck on the sawmill horde. I have jack shit for crafting materials. I have no fucking desire to go hunting for tons of various parts in order to take out this horde.

Comment

• Beat the first 2 lords in RE 8.

Man fuck that
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                giant aborted baby fetus or whatever
                                that sound design was horrifying.

Comment

Working...
                                X