Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, it's fucking ridiculous. I say this as a hardcore NBA fan and someone that plays 100 hours of NBA2K every single year. I have to do the tutorials EVERY time to remember 1/4 of the shit. Then I always tinker with the sliders, because default it's a fucking pain to score jump shots with. If I do career mode I just make a slasher and passer, because the best XP is from made assists, and baskets and layups are totally easy.

Comment

• Picked up Returnal today because I wanted something new to play EVEN though RE 8 hits next Friday.

I am weak.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Picked up Returnal today because I wanted something new to play EVEN though RE 8 hits next Friday.

I am weak.
        Let me know how that one turns out.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Returnal is the fucking shit. Hard as fuck but rewarding once you get your rhythm going. The lack of a proper save system is jacked but if you dig roguelike games mixed with a shump you could do much worse than this.

Looks amazing, sound design is fucking AWESOME, and overall just a neat sci-fi game so far. Beat the first big boss and made it to the second biome today. Took forever but now I can make it there in under 3-5 mins now.

Whenever (and if) a new Metroid game comes out, I'll be comparing it to this as the alien lifeforms and exploration are really on point as is the upgrade system.

Once you get that melee weapon, this shit gets amped a notch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Back into Days Gone. Just got through the ripper attack on the camp, and Skizzo is about to go on trial. They introduced the "witch" zombies, but I've only ever seen like 2 of them. Getting to level 3 rep fucking sucks. I've been like 20 hours trying to go from 2 to 3 for the good AR at the slave labor camp, and currently like 2k short. Considering like 60 zombie ears gives like 100 rep, it blows.

Comment

• Working on getting my pyro character to level 10 on outriders then I'm going to pick one and try to finish the story I think, before I try multi.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jesus christ I just went through the pass in Days Gone and am with the army dudes. Found Sarah. This game will never end.

Comment

• HAHAHAAHHA. Told you. Now shit gets real man.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Working on getting my pyro character to level 10 on outriders then I'm going to pick one and try to finish the story I think, before I try multi.
                    I have all dudes up to level 16 at the moment. Solo I dig the Techmancer, multi I dig my Pyromancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      HAHAHAAHHA. Told you. Now shit gets real man.
                      There's definitely been a step up on difficulty. It's not super hard, but a lot more big fights, actually running out of suppressors, almost ran out of gas for the first time. I think I spent like 4 hours in the area yesterday? Did quite abit.

Comment

• This is where the hordes actually come into play.

Comment

• Hmm interesting. I've killed a few of the smaller ones tied to progress.

Comment

• yeah, these are much bigger and much more fun to fuck with.

Comment

• I just tried to clear out some nests....and immediately drew the attention of a big ass horde. That was fun. I died. Quick.

Comment

• Man, Returnal is fucking hard. Can now "speedrun" my way to the second boss but get my ass promptly handed to me on his second form.

Lesley was watching me play this last night and couldn't wrap her head around why I was having fun. "So everytime you die, no matter where you were at, you end up at the very beginning like when you first turned it on?"

yepppp. And I get slightly better on each run hahah.

Comment

Working...
                                X