Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would help if you knew what the Ultimate Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe and Everything was, Rob.

"GIMME MY ANSWER TO THE QUESTION OF LIFE DAMMIT." Life. Don't talk to ME about life.

450?cb=20181116220504.jpg

Comment

• Played a ton of Cold War this weekend with the boyz. The new maps are pretty fun. Got my new Adler skin already so that was nice.

Started Resident Evil up again on the Xbox as it's the one system I never finished it on. Half way through already and hopefully will finish it up this week.

Also started up Season 2 of Sea of Thieves and unlocked some more shit. Still love this game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Midnight Club LA got listed on the Microsoft webstore again, which is probably an error based on the Steam versions of the old ones doing the same. So I grabbed it and downloaded it immediately.

Comment

• what's so great about that one?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It has my favorite car customization of all the MC clubs, by far. I actually think MC3 Dub Edition is the best, but I still liked MCLA a whoooole lot.

Comment

• I am batting .480, with like 75 RBIs, but these fucks won't promote me to the big league!

Comment

• I am fucking terrible at The Show.

Comment

• I set it to the most arcadey settings I could. I am god awful at base running though. The way it changes the advance/return controls based on orientation always fucks me, and there's a delay to cut and return to a base and I just totally shit the bed base running all the time.

Comment

• The base running and also throwing the ball from the outfield annoys me because of the orientation changes. I also always end up running two bases by accident and getting tagged out.

I'm still playing though. I want to get better. But I am loving NHL 21 more probably because hockey is a much faster game.

Comment

• Do you do the Sim to Appearance? It makes every second pretty much action in The Show. What fielding setting are you using? Mine is just set to each base is a face button, and never changes.

Comment

• Yeah I sim to appearance which is a great feature but so far it seems anytime I'm lucky enough to get on base, the next dude up ALWAYS strikes out or pops a ball to an outfielder. Like every fucking time. I don't remember the settings I currently have. It's still a bunch of fun, I just fucking suck.

If I didn't hear my actual name being said out loud every time I'm at bat I may like it a bit less lol.

Comment

• None of that shit ever works for me because of my last name

Comment

• I always get lucky. I just wish games would bring back that feature of putting your face on dudes. I speficially got in to the FIFA games and UFC HARD when I could do that. Especially now with camera quality and shit, it's a shame that no one does it anymore.

Comment

• NBA2K does. Doesn't work for me because of the beard.

Comment

• I tried that game and had no idea what the fuck I was doing. WAY TOO MANY BUTTONS.

I miss double dribble.

Comment

Working...
                                X