Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really is. It's a shame that gamers gave up on it so quick. I get the issues most people have, but as an open world game it's one of the best IMO. It's paced really slow so that when shit really hits the fan you would have all the tools needed to really fuck shit up. Running out of gas does suck but don't let that stop you from exploring.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember it having a TON of technical issues when it launched, but it runs like a dream now. If it was a bit more fast paced and the weapons had more differences it could be something really special.

Comment

• I was way behind on my battle pass so I stayed up until 2:30am the other night grinding it out. I surprisingly wasn’t completely wrecked the day after. Maybe I’m not as old and decrepit as I thought?

Comment

• Having fun with NHL21 but EA needs to fucking lose their goddamn licenses for all sports games OR they need to actually make real updates to these fucking things. This runs no better than NHL 20 and besides having Quick Resume in no way is this using any of the extra power of the new systems. Thankfully it's just a free game so who cares, but still. I miss when Visual Concepts was pushing the envelop like 20 years ago with their NFL2k series.

/rantover

Having a bunch of fun with Outriders still. Jersh must be a master hitting world tier 6 solo and having hardly any issues as we get our asses handed to us at world tier 5 lol. Still really fucking digging this game a whole bunch though.

Excited for Season 3 of Cold War but bummed I didn't make it to level 100 for season 2. So close.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Going to dig into MLB The Show after my interview.

Comment

• Oh shit yeah, forgot that is live now. TAKING THE TIGERS TO THE BIG SHOW.

Comment

• The Show is pretty good. Appreciate the "sim to appearance" making the games fast as hell.

Comment

• Played more MLB road to the show mode, and it's really fun. Even for someone that fell out of love with baseball a long time ago, it's just a good fucking game. I love how FAST it moves if you sim your appearances, and you can knock out a whole series in like half an hour. Progress is slow but feels WAY more intuitive than like NBA2K.

Comment

• I just play quick play but I'm digging it so far. Still super polished and all of the different ways to play really change things up. i also dig Retro Mode. The PS1 style graphics in the base runners made me laugh.

Comment

• Huh I haven't even looked at Retro mode. I tinkered with all the settings to give me a more arcadey game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington

Having a bunch of fun with Outriders still. Jersh must be a master hitting world tier 6 solo and having hardly any issues as we get our asses handed to us at world tier 5 lol. Still really fucking digging this game a whole bunch though.
                        I hit a shitty patch with my Technomancer but figured out there are times you have to respec for certain situations and then reset it afterwards. Once I realized you can respec as many times as you like it made it much easier in my opinion. For huge amounts of mobs it doesn't hurt to snipe the first wave or two if you can then go charging in. I'm really enjoying the two alts I've made, a devastator and whatever the green one is LUL I need to start a Pyro and try it too.

ETA: The green guys melee freezes mobs for some reason, not sure why, but I'm digging that.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made a dude in the Show last night and started up that mode or whatever. Kinda neat. Why can't I pick the number #42? I don't know shit about baseball but that's what I wanted to be but had to go with #69 instead.

Comment

• 42 is Jackie Robinson's number and has been retired by the entire league for like 50 years.

I made the AA All Star Game and got bumped to AAA ball last night.

Comment

• HAhaha. I know shit about baseball. it's a video game. GIMME MY ANSWER TO THE QUESTION OF LIFE DAMMIT.

Comment

• You took 69, you got the answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X