This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    odd, I had no issues playing it last night except that camera has this wonky ass shake in cutscenes that was getting me nauseated.
    If anyone else is having this issue there is a camera shake option in the options you can tweak to fix it. MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. The cutscene no longer look like the fucking Bourne movies.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Zombie Army 4 is on PS+ and it's actually really goofy fucking fun? They just treat it like an arcade, lots of goofy secrets and shit. Feels like a goofy 3rd person Left 4 Dead? If anyone else grabbed it we should try and play.

Comment

• I saw that on gamepass. I don't have any room on my PS I still refuse to connect my SSD to it since I was having those issues at launch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, I too am now playing Outriders, I'm a bit behind you but I'm digging it so far. I do wonder why they had a bunch of unemployed drunken sailors write the dialog though. LOL
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NHL21 hit game pass, so I played some yesterday. After tinkering with the sliders to make it a bit more arcadey, it's a good time if you don't play a lot of hockey. I like the career mode, and how it has interactions with the coach and mid-game challenges to complete. NBA2K should steal that immediately. FYI make sure you adjust the period timer to about 5-6 minutes, because at 20 minutes every game is a SLOG and I racked up like 12 points (hockey points) and we scored like 19 goals. Just totally broke the game.

Comment

• Got Ceej into Outriders and have been leveling up dudes. Have all classes leveled up to around 7-10 at the moment. Digging the Pyro dude at the moment. Pairing him with Ceej's Devestator seems to be working well.

Will definitely check out NHL 21 as I loved NHL 20.

Comment

Got Ceej into Outriders and have been leveling up dudes. Have all classes leveled up to around 7-10 at the moment. Digging the Pyro dude at the moment. Pairing him with Ceej's Devestator seems to be working well.

Will definitely check out NHL 21 as I loved NHL 20.
                If you guys play on Wednesday's let me know I'm at like level 12-13 on my trickster, just started a devastator. Shit gets real about world tier 6 for me, how about you guys?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We're still tooling around at world tier 4. Ceej is new to FPS games lol.

Comment

• I've hit one or two snags on 6 where I've had to drop back to 5. Enemies apparently are psychic AND do not miss shots. Shit get's hectic by myself but I've been hesitant to play multi because I'd read about people losing all their gear randomly.

Comment

• Finally got beyond the first 30 minutes of Days Gone. It hits some points where it's soooooooo close to being a more interesting Far Cry, then it hits you with so much micromanaging your bike health, your fuel, your ammo, all the crafted items, etc. Some of the controls are kind of unintuitive and I keep hitting the wrong thing to bring up my crafting, or binoculars. Lot of things on a wheel or a button I wouldn't expect them on. All that said, digging it. More of a challenge than I expected honestly, and I went ahead and turned it down to easy because I just am not feeling up to stealth around and dying to one bad pull over and over.

Comment

• I don't know if it's because it's a PS4 game or what...but my PS5 controller is fucking chewing through the battery playing Days Gone. I've put in like...7ish hours? And had to throw the controller on the charger twice.

Comment

• Leveled up three dudes to 15 in Outriders with Ceej this weekend. This is hitting our sweet spot for shooty guns and rpgs at the moment.

Days Gone is fucking GREAT and gets so GODDAMN hard like 20 hours in lol.

Comment

Days Gone is fucking GREAT and gets so GODDAMN hard like 20 hours in lol.
                            Interesting. I finally took out my first horde yesterday, and didn't realize there were hordes to actually attack and kill for XP. I thought they were just randomly generated. I have been at the Lost Lake camp for a while now. I was trying to get level 3 with the slave camp for the assault rifle, but it's fucking impossible to grind out that rep.

Comment

• You're almost at the half way point before the game gets much better.

Comment

• Jesus. This game is HUGE. I wish the gas thing didn't exist, because it doesn't really add much except time and loads for stopping to refill during fast travel and shit. I want to explore so many things out in the world, but I am always worried about running out of gas, even after getting both tank upgrades.

Comment

Working...
                                X