Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded Narita Boy and Outriders on game pass.

Comment

• Narita is awesome. Such a cool game.

Outriders is waiting. I'll play with ya if you ever want someone to game with. Just hit me up on xbox.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I didnt play the Outriders demo and had no idea what this was about, but I kind of dig it. Only level 3 but the A.I. isn't too bad and reminds me of Division 2. Keeping me on my toes. I picked the ice/techno tree and dig it. Love Game Pass so goddamn much. Xbox is killing it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit. SONY'S MLB THE SHOW is coming to fucking XBOX GAME PASS on DAY ONE. What is this fucking world. I don't love baseball, but I do enjoy playing The Show when I got that free one on PS+ a while back and was thinking about possibly grabbing this one. Seriously, Game Pass is quickly becoming the best thing for gaming since the NES saving the industry from the crash.

Comment

• yeah, I'm pumped for the Show. I hate baseball usually but I always loved that series on the PS. Xbox is KILLING it under Phil Spencer.

Comment

• make Phil the Xbox Emperor.

Comment

• Can't play Outriders for more than 15 minutes before it disconnects me and I lose all my progress.

Comment

• odd, I had no issues playing it last night except that camera has this wonky ass shake in cutscenes that was getting me nauseated.

Comment

• Stayed connected for like an hour, got some progress, started seeing better gear and skills....then it booted me with like 20% HP left on a pain in the ass boss fight.

Comment

• Not digging Narita Boy. It's gorgeous to look at, but I don't enjoy controlling it at all. There's a ton of back tracking...but it doesn't give you a map to help you get where you're supposed to go. In my like 90 minutes with it I crossed back and forth across the map 3 or 4 times trying to find one room to go to. I hate how the character controls. Mushy gross floaty jumping, and there's no lack of platforming required. And finally I don't enjoy the combat because there's a ton of enemies, with a lot of particle effects and shit...and you can't see what's really happening well to know when to dodge and move and such.

Comment

• Digging the shit out of Outriders. Hit level 11 last night and killed a giant fucking lava spider in the middle of a volcano. Shit is TOUGH.

Comment

• Also picked up the director's cut of Disco Elysium on PS5. This game is a bunch of fun. Glad I waited.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Not digging Narita Boy. It's gorgeous to look at, but I don't enjoy controlling it at all. There's a ton of back tracking...but it doesn't give you a map to help you get where you're supposed to go. In my like 90 minutes with it I crossed back and forth across the map 3 or 4 times trying to find one room to go to. I hate how the character controls. Mushy gross floaty jumping, and there's no lack of platforming required. And finally I don't enjoy the combat because there's a ton of enemies, with a lot of particle effects and shit...and you can't see what's really happening well to know when to dodge and move and such.
                            As a game it's iffy. As art it's great.

Comment

• Lesley and I beat It Takes Two this weekend. Not bad but the ice level was terrible and not all that fun with the magnet mechanic.

I also hate that goddamn Spanish Love Book with a passion.

Overall though, one of the better co-op games I've ever played. Enough shit for each person to do and every level is something new with a new mechanic that is usually pretty fun.

Comment

• Ari and Ceej and I had some good games of Blops last night. Ceej even had his first play of the game. So proud of him.

Hit level 13 in Outriders. Went up against a cult last night. Pretty fucking fun. The amount of options to custom build your dude is pretty crazy. Much more so than at first glance.

Comment

Working...
                                X