This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Yeah I am messing with the story mode. I figure by the time I play through it I will have my fill. The player character tool is horrible in Madden.
    I just usually make my guy look like Anders from Workaholics on steroids.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Learning how to play Monster Train. Kind of dig it. It's no Keyforge or Magic though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Monster Train fucking rules.

Comment

• I don't know what happened but I am TERRIBLE at COD now. I want to blame the update with the latest battle pass but it's probably just that I'm old and feeble.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            I don't know what happened but I am TERRIBLE at COD now. I want to blame the update with the latest battle pass but it's probably just that I'm old and feeble.
            Which one? MW or Cold War? I do much better on Cold War, at least on PC
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, Cold War. There are definitely some Network issues afoot but also I just can't get in the groove.

Comment

• Some games I'm a murderous savage and some games I'm a fluffy bunny being abused for giggles. I hear you.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Decided to give Skyrim another try. I've played this on PS3/PS4,Xbox 360,PC and never made it more than like an hour in each time.

Grabbed it off of GamePass and now with the One X there are almost ZERO load times for anything and the framerate is good and shocker, I'm sort of enjoying it now.

No idea how far I'll get, but it's just another in a long line of distractions in order to not completely explode.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• holy shit is Skyrim janky as fuck. SO JANKY.

Comment

• Had a game of Cold War last night, multiplayer, Nuketown. 12.50 K/D RAMPAGE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        holy shit is Skyrim janky as fuck. SO JANKY.
                        I tried to put in some mods and take another run at it....and I was like what if I just play Morrowind again?

Comment

• Haha. I'm going to try to stick with this for a bit longer. But holy shit Bethesda, FIX YOUR NPC COMPANION AI.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Had a game of Cold War last night, multiplayer, Nuketown. 12.50 K/D RAMPAGE

haha. Fuckin' Nuketown.

Comment

• For a minute a was younger, faster, deadlier. I was RAMPAGE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Shit yeah, totally trying this.
                                On GamePass Day 1.

Looks like that's where I'm playing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X