Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same. We need to play some games brosef.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Becoming quite the Bounty Hunter still in Elite Dangerous. Finally have my setup pretty decent for quick destruction of other ships. Had some fun last night just dominating people.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit yeah, totally trying this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Shit yeah, totally trying this.
          Just downloaded the demo. Cranking it up now. I know word was pretty favorable when they did demos at the last E3. I like that it's more Diablo than Destiny.

Comment

• Too bad Xbox is down right now as I was having fun in that new Outbreak mode in Cold War. That shit is pretty sweet.

Comment

• Not sure about this Outriders game. Already hit a spot where it seems like it demands a group.

Comment

• Cold War Outbreak is the shiiiit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Cold War Outbreak is the shiiiit.
                  My son picked it up, he's pretty damned good at the game so if y'all need somebody I'm sure he'll be on some.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I downloaded Madden 20 since I haven't played a Madden since...05? 06? I think Vick was on the last one I bought. Been playing the career mode, and just won the college championship. I have no idea how it compares to other recent Madden games, but I have it set to beginner and arcade and it's pretty fun. It's WAY faster than I remember. Does a good job of hey play is over, skip the cutscene bullshit and nonsense, get back into the next play.

I also downloaded NHL 20 to try it out as well. Digging EA Play on Game Pass. Can't wait to mess with Squadrons at the end of the month.

Comment

• Madden 20 and NHL20 are great. Squadrons was a bunch of fun but I burnt myself out on it.

Comment

• Madden 21 just hit Game Pass today, so I am downloading it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Madden 21 just hit Game Pass today, so I am downloading it.
                          Sounds like you're playing the story mode. I live in MUT.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah I am messing with the story mode. I figure by the time I play through it I will have my fill. The player character tool is horrible in Madden.

Comment

• I always just take the Lions to the super bowl.

Comment

• And NHL 21 just announced for April, so I will wait to jump into that. I should dig into some of the longer bigger games I have but I just have no patience right now for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X