Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Headcheese is becoming quite the bounty hunter. FEAR MY TINY ORANGE SHIP CRIMINAL SCUM.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bowser's Fury for the Switch is pretty neat and I hope this is the way that Mario games go forward in the next iteration. The open worldness is neat and works pretty well IMO.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Beat Hitman 3 this weekend. Great fucking game. Super fun last level.

Comment

• Space Pirate playlist for anyone that wants it. Turns out Elite Dangerous hits GamePass next week. Recommend trying it out if you like space sims.

Comment

• Ari and I both got our first Victory Royale in Fortnite the other day. It felt good to get it on our own instead of having my little bro carry us lol.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Finally messing with Valheim. Sands some of the rough edges down on crafting games. Enjoying it. Kind of wish it was built with controller in mind first so the combat was a bit more dynamic.

Comment

• I don't like crafting/survival games much, but Valheim is fucking hitting me. Just enough high stakes, a great sense of adventure and exploration. Combat is kind of plodding, but there is some interesting stuff to discover (there's a parry/stun system!?) and I am getting into the "advance" recipes now that I made a forge. I love that your character is your character. Jump in and out of servers or your own worlds with your one character.

Comment

• Kinda wanna scratch the survival/crafting itch again with Days Gone, mostly to see how far its come since the unpatched stutter machine it was at launch.

Though Valheim also looks like a lot of fun/has the sort of addictive play loop that would grow me a beard in no time at all.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I don't like crafting/survival games much, but Valheim is fucking hitting me. Just enough high stakes, a great sense of adventure and exploration. Combat is kind of plodding, but there is some interesting stuff to discover (there's a parry/stun system!?) and I am getting into the "advance" recipes now that I made a forge. I love that your character is your character. Jump in and out of servers or your own worlds with your one character.
                    Just jumped into this one today and yeah, so far it's fun, although it took me far to long to figure out the hammer was for builds and not anything else. Once I got that I was sailing.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Kinda wanna scratch the survival/crafting itch again with Days Gone, mostly to see how far its come since the unpatched stutter machine it was at launch.
                      If you have a PS5 its like a whole new game.

Comment

• I no can haz PS5
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still having a blast with Demolition AllStars. I finally found my guy.

Control Ultimate Edition on PS5 running at 60FPS is such a better game. never finished it the first time so here's hoping I can this time.

Elite Dangerous is still sucking my time away. My new ship is badass and I'm becoming quite the bounty hunter. Still learning how to use my FTD drive to properly pull pirates out of hyperspace so I can fuck them up even more.

Comment

• Valheim has me by the fucking balls.

Comment

• Valheim is amazing

Comment

• Like a lab rat slamming the button hoping for a piece of cheese, I can’t wait for the new COD battle pass tonight. Gimme that dopamine hit of an item unlock. I don’t even care if it’s for Warzone bullshit I’ll never use.

Comment

Working...
                                X