This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://kotaku.com/how-to-mute-jerks...ars-1846188716

It's not easy because the game has no way to do it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hitman 3 continues to be one of the better purchases I've made in a while (especially with all of the other levels I never finished). The Dartmoor level in H3 is probably my favorite level of the whole game so far. Plus it has a fun murder mystery you can tackle.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Had some awesome games in warzone last night. Fucking bringing back ceej and ari like a boss consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Had some awesome games in warzone last night. Fucking bringing back ceej and ari like a boss consistently.
          My work has been so busy during prime gaming hours or I'd be waiting for you to buy me back too. LOL
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I beat the campaign for BLOPS Cold War. And it rules? BLOPS always had 'choices' but it just felt like take the high road or low road shit. The way this goes is fucking CRAZY, so I guess spoilers for the end of Cold War and why I am probably going to replay the end today or tomorrow.

Spoiler tag is acting up so skip below.

Spoiler: spoilers 
            So after chasing nukes in Cuba your character gets royally fucked up. They rush you to base, and Adler starts pumping you full of truth serum and interrogating you. They want to find the location of the bunker, and where to find Perseus. They then reveal that you're a KGB agent helping Perseus and you were flipped via MK Ultra mind control to think you're a CIA spook. The opening mission at the airplane runway where you see someone get shot in a car, that's your character Bell.

So while they interrogate you, you can believe them or fight it and say you're full of shit. So you get a series of choices. My series was to believe them, then tell them a fake location to find Perseus and then to also radio Perseus to setup an ambush on the CIA operatives. We go to the Dugga radio array, the team is pissed and you call the ambush and Ruskies show up and you chase down and KILL EVERYONE from the story. Perseus reveals Perseus isn't one person because "what an American thought that one person could accomplish all of this" and then hands you the radio to initiate Operation Greenlight which is setting off hidden nukes in basically every major Western European city that Eisenhower had hidden there as a deterrent to Russia.

So the game ends with Europe fucking BURNING and Reagan saying to make sure none of this gets tied back to America while fake CNN is saying holy shit America caused this. Fucking wild.

So I want to go back and give the real location, and I also want to know what happens if you go to the fake but don't call in the ambush.
            Last edited by BillyG; 02-08-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• you got the "bad" ending which is better than the "good" ending.
                Spoiler: spoilers 

Those last few levels in your mind palace are amazing.
              I've been telling Ari and Ceej that this game's campaign is pretty great.

Comment

• The bad ending should totally be how Cold War 2 starts.

I also have no fucking clue if I got the right suspects in the one side mission. I never found the third clue, so the third suspect was a 50/50 shot.

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty great. Just over all a really fun campaign. fucking Adler man...

Comment

• I think it's probably the best campaign CoD has had since, like, MW2 or 3. Disobeying orders, so to speak, in that mission Billy mentioned was really interesting. I need to go back and try all the branching paths there.

Comment

• Played some abysmal games of Warzone last night. I was just dragging Ari and Ceej down.

Comment

• Send me a message on discord next time yall are on Warzone especially if its for Plunder. Been itching for it and my friend I play with is always iffy on availability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Played some abysmal games of Warzone last night. I was just dragging Ari and Ceej down.
                          Meh, anytime I can actually sit and play a game is fun, regardless of how good we play.

Unless it's Sea of Thieves deciding to plow us from behind...
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• oh shit man, speaking about Sea of Thieves....I hopped on my sloop yesterday to try to do some quick quests and promptly got fucked by a galleon for nothing (like, I had nothing on my boat beacuse I just started, I wasn't being an emissary, etcc) so I raged quit and then noticed my bro playing. I hop on with him and his friend and learned how to be a master pirate. I hopped on their boat and asked what they were doing and the response was "going after plebs". I laughed and complained how people like them ruin my games a bunch and they stated they only go after certain ships. When asked how they know what to go after they explained it was all about going after Athena crews and looking for emissary ships with large flags (more loot). His buddy Ryan also showed me what we should be doing i.e. one of us should be launching ourselves onto the other ship to anchor it.

Once we took down 2-3 ships and got their loot we noticed a sloop heading towards a skellyman fort. Their plan was set in motion. We'd dock our ship on a neighboring island, take a rowboat to the fort, hide, and wait until they took down the boss so we could swoop in and steal everything.

The first problem was there was no rowboat on the island we docked on. Instead we had to stock up on food and swim across the goddamn ocean. we fought off like 10 sharks on the swim over there and ended up seeing the other players taking down skellys. Ryan and I snuck onto a tower to hide but I was seen. The other pirate promptly killed me which allowed Ryan to sneak onto their ship during the commotion. I respawned back on the boat and had to swim across the ocean once again. As I was doing this, a pirate ghost ship came up from below the water and the other ship decided to fight it. During this, Riley and I fought multiple more sharks on our way back to the island. The other team beat the pirate ghost ship and were in the process of gathering up the loot and sailing away when Ryan ended up killing theem and then sunk their ship. Riley and I made it back onto the island and noticed the fort wasn't completed yet.

I found the boss clipped into the geometry and was unable to hit them. We gathered that they made it all the way to the end of the fort, the boss glitched, and they decided "fuck it" which is why they decided to just cut their losses and fight the ghost ship. Big mistake. We quickly figured out that if we hit the boss with our firebombs it would register a hit. So we firebombed the shit outta the boss, killed it, got the strong hold key and proceeded to take ALL OF THE LOOT IN THE WORLD to a rowboat the other pirates had and turned it all in at the nearest outpost.

I leveled up like a motherfucker and realized that Ari, Ceej and I play this game MUCH DIFFERENTLY than most of the people who play.

Comment

• Oh god I lost like 6 hours today to the Loop Hero demo on Steam. I recommend everyone check it out and see if it clicks. The buzzwords to describe it caused me a seizure but hang with me.

Roguelike deck builder idle game.

So basically the game auto generates a map, which is roughly a loop. Your deck makes up tiles you will place on the map that all do things. So like mountains give you more HP, and more adjacent mountains give more buffs, and eventually you make a mega mountain that causes new things to start happening. Or a cemetery that will spawn enemies every 2 days, but also give you materials. You start to learn of "hidden" interactions and how to best layout your tiles to get the most out of them, and it's always a little different because you need a certain amount of space to place cards for maximum buffs. There's a constantly running day night cycle that activates certain tiles. Every time you complete the loop you hit your camp, and can run off with your material to upgrade your base, or keep going. Eventually you level up the map and spawn a boss. I could not beat him yet. Enemies drop loot that's pretty interesting. You can get weird cards that like double the effect of bonuses from the day night cycle if you're in its zone during the cycle change. I started opening up villages, and ways to buff the villages, or spawn loot chests.

it's a weird game but has that Civ V one more turn feel and I am going to play 100 hundreds when it hits Switch in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Picked up Elite Dangerous on the Xbox for under 10 bucks. I was HOOKED on this game when I first got my oculus. Legit would spend 5+ hours just tooling around space listening to music and podcasts and shit.

Made a new playlist on Spotify and Buff Headcheese is starting over working his way up from courier jobs to full fledged pirate lord. When this game clicks there is nothing else like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X