X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOU2 finished.

tenor.gif?itemid=15730477.gif.

So did they realize they turned Ellie into the villain? Or did they think she's rad? Considering the people that made this game think a LOT of people are going to spend the end of civilization playing beer pong, I think they believe she rules and is justified in all her actions. She does not rule, and in the final fight (spoilers for LOU2 coming up) with Abby on the beach I wanted to put down the controller and let Abby just drown her ass in the water. This whole game is just the fucking black hole of joy. Nothing good can happen or exist. Marriages fall apart, nobody learns how to move on and be better, and around every corner is a fucking human trafficker to snag you when you've finally found your goal.

The one actually affecting thing is the final scene in flashback between Joel and Ellie where she finally expresses herself in a healthy manner and wants to work on repairing her relationship with Joel. Now of course because nothing good can happen to any degree in the LOU2 universe without an evil 10 folds over showing up, we know Joel is a couple days from being killed. Druckman is the worst kind of man. A dude with a load of fucking cash, critical and commercial success, but is obsessed with what he thinks depression and oppression feels like because he hasn't experienced it himself. Fuck this game. Dina deserved so much better, and she should have kept her fucking dream home...but Druckman makes he abandon it because she can't possibly move on without Ellie there.

Fuck this game.

Comment

• Yep.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ari,Ceej, and I just had some AMAZING battles in Sea of Thieves. Seriously if anyone wants to play with us let me know. Shit was great tonight.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Yep.
          I will say, turning on some of the modifiers and skipping ALL cutscenes may make for an interesting run.

Comment

• Neil’s just this guy, you know
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We had some INTENSE moments in our Sea of Thieves games this weekend. Took out a ghost fleet while our ship was completely sinking which was awesome and then Ari and I rocked some Tall Tales and unleashed Captain Flameheart into the world. Fun stuff.

Lesley and I beat a few more Hitman levels this weekend. Beat another chapter in FF7.

Comment

• Got Destruction All Stars downloading.

Comment

• CANT WAIT.

Comment

• Forgot about Control and Concrete Genie too. I got Control on PC, but I did want to check out Concrete Genie.

Comment

• Destruction is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Played the tutorial and man it feels gooooooooood. Bizarre Creations makes up most of the founders of this dev.

Comment

• Pretty good, but EVERY 8v8 match i've been in has had all but 2 or 3 people on one side or the other get booted off.

Comment

• I don't like 8 v 8. I'm killing in it free for all modes. Got #1 last night and felt good man. Lupita is the shiiiiiit.

Comment

• BUT I HATE I can't figure out how to turn off the voice chat. Like I can mute myself but I'm sick of hearing the word "bruh" every other fucking word.

Comment

• Can't you turn that off at the system level? I didn't hear anyone last night, pretty sure I shut off public voice when I did system setup. The options are lacking overall. I hate all the noises coming through the controller.

Comment

Working...
                                X