Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to finish up FF7 remake. I still stand by my assertion that this is the worst FF in terms of story and characters. I think I mostly just fucking hate Aerith. She's the worst in the remake.

Really wish they'd stop playing in this boring sandbox and get back to Fantasy entries with legit fantasy shit like part 9 which is still my favorite but I do love the battle system and shit in this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want a return to 4. 4 is the GOAT.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *dons hazmat suit*

I find 4 to be one of the worst entries now. Was not a fan of the setting or story. I prefer 5 over 4 (even with the "racist" shit) if I'm being honest.

That being said, the rumblings are that the remaster of 4 isn't going well and the original team got booted. Curious as to what they are going to do with it but at a minimum they need to fix the horrendous aiming. While it was better than tank controls (if you're not into that sort of thing but I am) playing it now is a fucking CHORE.

I still think my ranking of this series is:

RE1(remake) > RE2(remake) >RE7 >RE:Revalations>RE0>RE5>Code Veronica>RE4>RE6

The rest are forgettable.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sweet, Sea of Thieves is adding a pirate pass in a few days for leveling and the like.

If anyone on a PC/Xbox wants to play with us, let me know. This game is the shit with a good crew and we have a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Cyber Shadow on Game Pass looks dope. Have to download that later.

Comment

• Looks like that sweet The Messenger game. I love a good 8bit throwback. Will def check that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                *dons hazmat suit*

I find 4 to be one of the worst entries now. Was not a fan of the setting or story. I prefer 5 over 4 (even with the "racist" shit) if I'm being honest.

That being said, the rumblings are that the remaster of 4 isn't going well and the original team got booted. Curious as to what they are going to do with it but at a minimum they need to fix the horrendous aiming. While it was better than tank controls (if you're not into that sort of thing but I am) playing it now is a fucking CHORE.

I still think my ranking of this series is:

RE1(remake) > RE2(remake) >RE7 >RE:Revalations>RE0>RE5>Code Veronica>RE4>RE6

The rest are forgettable.
                Lol

I was referring to Final Fantasy (FFII for the Snesbois out there). I think RE4 was an interesting experiment in gameplay for the series but never want to see it again.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jesus. Lack of sleep on my part is rough. Sorry man, I agree with you that FFIV was pretty great and that would be a fun world to go back into for a while.

Comment

• Like I honestly don't know what I was responding to? lol. fuck.

Comment

• Still going through all of the levels from Hitman 1-3 in 3 right now. Enjoying this game a bunch now that I've sort of figured it out. Replaying some of these levels as a psychopath is a bunch of fun. Just killing dudes with all of the cans of spaghetti sauce.

Comment

• It's okay buddy, we've all been there.

Having fuck all for time to give over to games lately, how much can one get out of nuHitman games (I assume since they're mostly episodic now they can be completed piecemeal by clowns such as myself)?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well right now if you ever owned Hitman 1 or 2 you can pick up Hitman 3 and get all of those levels in one package OR you can buy Hitman 3 and get the access passes for the first 2.

But yeah, you could easily pop in for 20 mins and beat one level one way and try it again later if you want. It's no different than the first 2 except now you get all of the levels right out of the gate. Plus the sniper assassination game mode is a bunch of fun for fucking around in for a bit.

Comment

• That sounds perfect. Thanks my man
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• np man.

here's a bit more info about the import process if you're into that

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/h...ogression-8001

Comment

• And to be clear, Hitman 1 was released episodic but they ditched that for 2 and 3. Pretty sure you can't buy individual levels from 1 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X