Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I installed Man Eater. I played Man Eater for an hour. I uninstalled Man Eater.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's less than 8 hours. Not much to power through honestly. Also I have ZERO work right now, so I am answering the handful of emails while going between console games and WoW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I installed Man Eater. I played Man Eater for an hour. I uninstalled Man Eater.
        Uh-oh, here she comes...
        Last edited by Ari; 01-14-2021, 10:19 AM.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Spent like 5ish hours with LOU2. Naughty Dog games still have bad gunplay. It's tense because it feels bad, not good design. Serious downgrade from even Uncharted 4.

Comment

• I hate that game.

And you're right about Miles. I loaded it up last night, played for an hour and made it to the last mission. I just don't care about upgrading my suits, powers, or anything in this game for whatever reason. I just want to finish this and go back to Spidey Remastered. The boss fights in Miles were weak so far.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't really remember the boss fights in the regular Spidey being that memorable either. The final one in this is pretty good, but I think the boss fights are the weakest part of both games. But I am with you, I am like fully maxed on my skill tree, and I don't really care about the suits. I got the Spiderverse suit because it looks CRAZY and that's all I cared about.

I don't know how much LOU2 I will play, or it may just take my 6 months to beat it. I already went to NBA2K last night after LOU2.

Comment

• I got to watch Lesley beat LOU2 (twice) so I never need to play it. I'm over Naughty Dog movi...games. I can't be bothered to sit through an hour cut scene to play cover based bullshit for 20 mins to watch another cut scene.

Here's hoping they try to innovate with whatever they do next.

Comment

• I actually loved the Taskmaster fights in Spidey, for what it’s worth.

I was a little disappointed in the weird pacing for the final confrontation with mentor figure number 8. There seemed like a signficant chunk of story was supposed to be there but was truncated in the end scenario specifically (I think it wasn’t the gameplay itself so much as how the cutscene narrative went along).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, the Taskmaster fights were great. Beat Miles. Really dug that last level/boss fight. I think my problem was that I was trying to 100% this like I did with Spider-Man. Once I said fuck that and just powered through the levels it was more fun.

Comment

• Having fun with Death Stranding still. I know it's definitely not for everyone but i think this is my House Flipper. Mostly relaxing with bouts of OH SHIT RUN.

Comment

• Death Stranding is really cool but I feel like I need to play it for hours at a time to really immerse myself and I generally don’t have that kind of time.

Comment

• That's why I haven't spent more time with it.

Comment

• Yeah it's like an hour minimum of play time each I pop it in.

Comment

• Torchlight III because it takes relaxes me.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej and I were fucking shit up in Warzone today.

Comment

Working...
                                X