Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulz. Lesley played the shit out of that when it first hit. I don't get it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Lulz. Lesley played the shit out of that when it first hit. I don't get it.
      It's relaxing.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I can't tell if I dislike the new Assassins Creed or not yet. I've run into a ton of silly bugs already and nothing is sucking me in like it did with Odyssey. I'm hoping it's just because I'm very early on (just beat that Kvjete guy or whatever in his palace).
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          This House Flipper game on Steam.
          I need to grab that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I can't tell if I dislike the new Assassins Creed or not yet. I've run into a ton of silly bugs already and nothing is sucking me in like it did with Odyssey. I'm hoping it's just because I'm very early on (just beat that Kvjete guy or whatever in his palace).
            I enjoyed Odyssey WAY more. I spent like 45 hours with it, and I still have so much left to do. I mainlined the story, didn't do more than 6 of the "mysteries" and didn't go searching for many treasures outside of the bureaus. I will probably come back to it in 3-4 months.

Comment

• we had some awesomely tense games in RB6 Siege last night. Ari even got messages from a rando about not playing the game right even though our team won. That's always a good sign that the game was good.

Comment

• I fucking love that Mall level in Blops something fierce. I just want to play that map over and over dammit.

Comment

• Had a PS5 in my cart and hit checkout on Amazon only for it to disappear today. FML
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is it the BLOPS campaign that looks bad?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Is it the BLOPS campaign that looks bad?
                      Haven't even started it yet, but the Multiplayer is much less attractive than MW to me. I've been on my MW shit hard. Bout to get that gold 556 max today.

Comment

• The BLOPS campaign is mostly pretty great. They try to mix up the traditional on rails COD campaign with some stealth and open-ish world stuff that is mostly fun. Except when one thing you need to find doesn't actually spawn so you need to restart the mission.

They just have refreshed the Quick Play search algorithm or something yesterday because I played on maps I had never seen before. The new Shipment, in a missle silo, is a lot of fun.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know what Billy is talking about as Blops looks the exact same as MW to me but who knows? The campaign is sweet so far and I still love that fucking 80s mall map so much.

Comment

• I am so glad I didn't pick up Maneater as it's now free for Jan PS+ PS5 members. yay.

Comment

• Would I like The Division 2? Debating picking it up.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Would I like The Division 2? Debating picking it up.
                                Do you just want a good 3rd person cover based shooter? Maybe. It shines with 2 people to play with, and I have no idea how easy it is to find groups now. Their "Raid" update where you fight your way through an apartment is apparently great, but again, who are you playing with? We enjoyed it at launch, but fell off pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X