Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy reminded me that I needed to finish FF7 remake so I moved on to that now. As for Fortnite Jersh, I think I need your epic name or whatever? Next time we play we can see if you're online.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• About 3 hours into that FF7 and it's actually really good.

Comment

• Just beat the Airbuster and met up with flower girl. That airbuster fight was a bit tense aha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Spoilers for a fucking billion year old game: I love how in FF7 remake they show you Sephiroth super fucking early and he's just like "haha Cloud you little bitch, you can't save shit, I am gonna gut Aerith right in front of you and you aren't gonna do shit about it." But all the ghost things you encounter makes me think the "alternate reality" theory is real.

Great Blops since it's on sale on Xbox. Find me on the COD friends list if you're murdering.

Comment

• Dominating in new Blops.

Comment

• Yoshi ‘s Crafted World on Switch. Because inside I’m still 10 and I fucking love Yoshi games.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Blops feels fucking OLD compared to MW. And looks old too? I saw MW on my One X and couldn't believe how amazing it is. Now on my Series X I am looking at Blops and asking what happened. I will mess with it more, and maybe new weapon unlocks helps, but glad I waited on the sale.

Comment

• Cold War looks like the WWII games back on 360 compared to MW. Not a fan.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Cold War looks like the WWII games back on 360 compared to MW. Not a fan.
                    I grabbed a new gun, so it's a bit more fun but it's just not as good as MW. Also, I have gotten 4 maps so far. Satellite and Garrison about a million times (also why does that tank in the garrison loading screen look like a fucking launch 360 game?!) then some winter base map ONCE, and then Nuketown a billion times (Nuketown fucking blows FYI gimme that shipment).

Comment

• I think you gotta add friends in the COD friends list for cross play, since I’m on PS5? I’m enjoying it a lot because I’m an old. My Activision name is DeskCop

Comment

• mine is just Tosshi.

Comment

• OK I think I am done with Blops. Played a good chunk last night, like 4 hours straight. This morning I realized there were 3 maps I have not even seen yet (I am level like 31?) and 2 more I have seen less than 3 times. I jumped into MW to see what is bothering me, and yeah, MW is just perfect. So I am back on my bullshit. I will knock out the BLOPS campaign and uninstall.

Comment

• I am not having any of those issues. Blops is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Late to the party: Animal Crossing. So far it’s like a combination of Sims and Simpson’s Tapped Out.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• This House Flipper game on Steam.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X