This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Vein aka AnimeSouls

3 bosses deep and starting to get a feel for it. Made Goth Waifu. This is definitely on the easy end of Souls-like games but the bosses tend to take 25-100% of your life off per hit so its still not a cakewalk until you learn the moves and patterns. Enjoying so far, even though it is painfully anime
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Finally played some multi Squadrons with my bro. Fucking awesome. Tailing him as he takes down the other team while I'm shooting him with repair droids. Also scored a sweet achievement last night for out maneuvering 5+ missiles in a row from 3 different dudes tailing me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still plugging away at Wasteland 3. Made it a bit further this weekend and still enjoying my time in this world.

MTG Arena all day erry day. Again, free and fantastic. Did my first live draft last night and did SO POORLY. hahah. Won one match, got some free cards and gems and streamed it for Ceej to make fun of me during it.

Super Mario 35 is addicting as fuck. I've been playing it non stop. Haven't won yet but made it to #3 on Saturday.

Got Lesley hooked on Slayaway Camp. We then went through and beat about 4 movies so far.

Lesley beat Last of Us 2 again this weekend. Now I have to find games that have just as many accessibility options AND are fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nathan gave me a Switch for my birthday and Zelda to go with it. So I’ll be playing that for the next 2 years, kinda like Final Fantasy.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Nathan's a good man, Ingrid. Lock that shit down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              Nathan gave me a Switch for my birthday and Zelda to go with it. So I?ll be playing that for the next 2 years, kinda like Final Fantasy.
              We still haven't beat BOTW. We pop in and play hard for a weekend, and we kind of don't want to finish it until BOTW2 comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Nathan's a good man, Ingrid. Lock that shit down.
                I?ll see what I can do!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  We still haven't beat BOTW. We pop in and play hard for a weekend, and we kind of don't want to finish it until BOTW2 comes out.
                  Oh fuck, there?s another one coming out? I won?t get to it til I?m 60!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Oh fuck, there?s another one coming out? I won?t get to it til I?m 60!
                    Probably summer or next holiday. There's also an action game Zelda set before BOTW coming in November.

Comment

• Speaking of Zelda...

GENSHIN IMPACT

This is a free to play BOTW clone, and when I say clone I literally mean it. Cooking, climbing, gliding, chests, temples, its all there. Only instead of being highly physics based, its based on elements. Electric attacks good vs water enemies, that sort of thing, and its used for most of the puzzle solving.

The other major diff is its party based, you don't have one character (though there is the "main" one), you have a group of up to 4 that you use. You only ever play as one at a time and they do all the exploring and fighting, but you can quick swap between the 4 you bring because each char has a diff weapon class they use, and a diff element their skills are based on. You can swap mid fight, so like, you can get an enemy wet with one skill then swap chars and hit them with lightning to do way more dmg than normal. Lots of diff combos and things to utilize, it's actually pretty deep for f2p

Otherwise, if you can stomach the anime-ness its a massive open world with lots to do, fun gameplay and definitely on the "easier" scale compared to BOTW (no game over if you die). Still only 8-10 hours in but highly digging it
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Genshin rules. I just wish I had more time to spend with it.

Comment

• Avengers. Trying to get power levels up to do the big hives.

I got Hulk up to 92.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Pretty sure Avengers is gonna die in a few months. they have absolutely no idea what to do and have postponed DLC and the goddamn upgrade for new consoles.

Tis a shame because it was a fun single player game. The multi is dumb though.

Comment

• Almost done with my annual playthough of Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Currently on the inverted castle and will beat that and then will go through again as Richter for the first time. Usually I just do the main/inverted castle playthoughs.

Still one of my favorite games of all time.

Comment

• Just finished the inverted castle playthrough in Castlevania. I've loved and beaten this game countless times in the past but this was the first time I found out about a spell you can use that will KILL EVERYTHING just by blocking with your shield. Destroyed Shaft and Dracula in under 5 seconds. FEELS GOOD MAN. Now playing as Richter. Much different.

Comment

Working...
                                X