Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played like 90 minutes of Spiritfarer and REALLY like it so far. Also on Gamepass. Gamepass is truly killing it this month. A TON of releases of all kinds of different games.

Comment

• Ari and I rocked Injustice 2 for a few hours tonight. My goal is to get him into fighting games and I think this may work ahaha. He's a beast with the female characters. #FuckCatwoman
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hate-Bought Divinity 2 for Xbox because of Ceej. I bought this when it first came out (didn't get far at alllllll) on PC and got Ceej into it back then. Now it's all he plays so I decided to pick it up to make fun of him. Kidding Ceej....

PGA2k21 is a fucking blast. Lesley and I have always been huge fans of golf games but haven't really had a good once since Tiger Woods '12. The golf aspect is on point in this, the lack of leveling your guy up is nice (since everyone is actually on even footing), but the overall lackluster polish hurts it a bit. If this was 40 bucks I'd recommend it but only recommend it now if you are a big golf game fan. We played all weekend.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm probably grabbing PGA once it goes on sale. I am pretty much done with NBA 2K20 at this point, and waiting to grab the next gen version so I got awhile. At this point I am tempted to grab Madden just to have a mindless game after work for an hour while Sarah finishes stuff.

Comment

• Wasteland 3 is the fucking shit. They fixed all of my issues with the second one and this is a blast so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Wasteland 3 is the fucking shit. They fixed all of my issues with the second one and this is a blast so far.
              I played about an hour and loved it. First one of these I've ever played.

I finally dipped into the Control DLC, and the Alan Wake stuff is awesome so far...but also only like an hour in. i've had zero time to play shit with all the house stuff, and there's so much out i want to play right now.

Comment

• it's so much fun. My group is kicking ass so far.

Played a ton of PGA2k21 this weekend with my bro and Lesley. Still having a bunch of fun with it.

Comment

• Battletoads. Once you make it past the first terribly annoying level, this game gets super fucking fun and funny. I understand what they were doing (you will too once you beat the first level) but fuck man, I tried it for 5 mins and put it down for weeks. Then I heard I'll get free cosmetics for Sea of Thieves if I beat the first act, so I did that last night. Such a fun and neat game. The minigames are really cool and the cutscenes actually make me laugh out loud. Also, I beat the turbo tunnel. wooo. hahah, it's hard but nowhere near as hard as the original.

Comment

• Still plugging away on the single player campaign for Avengers. I still can't tell if I like it or not. Sometimes its great and other times I hate the shit out of the combat system.

Wasteland 3 is still awesome. Cleared out a Juggalo haven under a strip mall and it feels good man.

Almost cleared Tony Hawk. Still having fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Still plugging away on the single player campaign for Avengers. I still can't tell if I like it or not. Sometimes its great and other times I hate the shit out of the combat system.

Wasteland 3 is still awesome. Cleared out a Juggalo haven under a strip mall and it feels good man.

Almost cleared Tony Hawk. Still having fun.

I'm dicking around Tony Hawk trying to at least 50% every level before moving on.

Currently on Downhill Jam and Venice Beach.

That Avengers stay in one circle shit is getting old.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Finished all of TH1. Only a few more things left on TH2.

Took a bit to get my non Skate legs back but now I'm a beast....

Comment

• I'm like 85% done with the non-secret levels on THPS. Fuck Downhill Jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I'm like 85% done with the non-secret levels on THPS. Fuck Downhill Jam.
                            Downhill Jam is literally a fucking nightmare. Also Troy, totally agree on the circle shit. That and timed missions are a game mechanic that really need to fuck right off forever.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Star Renegades may be my GOTY. It's on pc game pass. It's Grandia style combat (my favorite JRPG combat ever), a sci-fi setting with time traveling/alternate dimension fuckery, party building, nemesis system (real nemesis, not the half assed Assassin Creed version), and a very cool pathing system requiring you to plan your moves so you fight who you want to fight, and collect items you want to collect.

Comment

• Checking this out today.

Comment

Working...
                                X