This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it is.

I started Death Stranding the other day. It’s...very weird but interesting so far.

Comment

• Beat Tsushima. I have like...6 or so side quests left to do. May go back and Platinum. Really liked it. The writing is pretty fucking flat and the main character sucks. The ending though, they nail it.

Also when you make your choice maybe double check the rewards to see what you may want for cleaning up the end game. You get some cosmetic differences and different home base.

Comment

• damn, I need to get back to that. I spent most of the weekend playing For Honor and Sea of Thieves when I could get the tv away from Lesley.

Thanks to Naughty Dog's amazing accessibility controls, she's been able to get almost all of the way through LAst of Us 2 with pretty much one hand. It's been awesome seeing her excited playing a game again as she's been mostly delegated to animal crossing due to the disease.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also spent more time with Noita on steam. This game is a fucking blast and a goddamn kick to the dick at the same time.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am about to complete an NBA2K career season for the first time ever. I usually never mess with them, or only do about 15 games. I have 1 regular season game left, and currently first for ROTY and 1st place in the East. Hoping Bucks don't fucking blow us out by 25 points again like in the regular season once we get to the Conference Finals.

Comment

• Picked Ari up the complete For Honor game (on sale from 100 down to 25) so he could play with Ceej and I. Had a bunch of fun last night. This game is the shit still.

Comment

• Noita is the devil's time sucker.

playing that non stop lately.

The new Sea of Thieves update is great. This game just keeps getting more and more fun.

Grounded is neat but not for me yet. It's too bare bones.

Comment

• Rocket Arena is pretty fun.

Comment

• Tony Hawk isn't out yet. This is some bullshit. I'M READY FOR TONY HAWK DAMNIT
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fall Guys is fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Fall Guys is fun.
                        Is it? I'll have to download it for me and the kids.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well I know its free on the PS4 but they didn't have controller options for inverting so I bought it on PC. Its silly and not much content atm, but is pretty fun if you liked MXC\Takeshis Castle

Comment

• There is a Bud Spencer and Terence Hill old school game called Beans and Slaps on Steam.

I was thinking about streaming that with Rene or someone for video content when the rig is done.

Also, was looking to setup Predator Hunting Grounds sessions.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That beans game sucks. I'd be down for some Pred action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Fall Guys is fun.
                                Played a bunch of this last night, LOVE Takeshi's Castle so right up my alley. Made it to the crown round a few times but that shit is impossible to win, its clear a bunch of sweaty tryhards already figured out ways to get to the end flawlessly before I'm even 3/4 of the way up

Ah well, still fun and good for a lul taking turns with the wife
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X