Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to come play Friday the 13th with ari, ceej,and I.

Onrush continues to be great, Worms WMD has caused quite the competition between the three of us, Deep Rock is still so much fun, Cross Code is neat but need to spend more time with it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I spent like 5 hours with Cross Code when it hit PC game pass a while back. It's awesome, and every damn screen is a puzzle. Almost everything is a puzzle or has something hidden in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        People need to come play Friday the 13th with ari, ceej,and I
        On what?
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          On what?
          IIRC PS4 I might be down to redownload it for a spin or two but honestly Ghosts of Tsushima is downloaded and just waiting on release.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We're playing it on the xbox :/
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What's everyone going to be playing upgraded Pro Skater on? I'm looking that and Cyberpunk.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I have it preordered on the xbox. Waiting to see if I'm going to have a new computer before Cyberpunk hits

Comment

• Thinking PC for Skater so I can have my choice of controllers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    What's everyone going to be playing upgraded Pro Skater on? I'm looking that and Cyberpunk.
                    PS4 for me Troy but honestly I play Tony Hawk for my own enjoyment so whatevs.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The ending of Last of Us 2 is perfect. A sequel was completely unnecessary but they nailed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        PS4 for me Troy but honestly I play Tony Hawk for my own enjoyment so whatevs.

Same here, but you can actually multiplayer it for the first time ever. Like legit multi, not half-assed style.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Same here, but you can actually multiplayer it for the first time ever. Like legit multi, not half-assed style.
                          Might be cool but with like 96% of the og soundtracks and as good as it's looking I won't give any fucks and will waste HOURS upon HOURS just zipping along those old familiar lines loving life.

Comment

• Got a Switch finally, mostly for Ring Fit to be honest (this quarantine man).

Playing Breath of the Wild. Not really feeling it so far. I have spent 10-15 hours on it already. Thinking I might stop soon if it doesn't interest me more.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Breath sucks IMO. it's not Zelda.

Comment

• I liked some stuff on Breath of the wild but the breakable weapon shit and constant cooking shit just wore me down.

Comment

Working...
                                X