Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ari and I did a ridiculous cave mission in deep rock last night. Stupid alien eggs.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Ari and I did a ridiculous cave mission in deep rock last night. Stupid alien eggs.

ROCK AND STONE!!!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• FOR KYLE!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Grabbed Titanfall 2 on steam since it's the best FPS ever made and I am going to put another couple hundred hours into it I am sure. Especially since the player base at time of launch fell off and I didn't get into the DLC like I wanted to.

Comment

• Fucking HOOKED on Deep Rock still. Unlocked more shit this weekend.

Picked up Last of Us 2 because Lesley wanted to watch me play. Naughty Dog needs to work with David Cage because they dont want to make games. They want to make movies. Like 10 mins of "gameplay" in an hour of story. Ugh.

Tiny Metal is amazing on PS4. Like a hi-res Advance Wars. Not bad for 15 bucks.

Onrush. Damn. For 5 bucks this game is legit. So much fun.

Comment

• Loving Last of Us 2 so far. Far less stressful than the first game thanks to our real nightmare world.

Comment

• holy shit, Onrush is fucking amazing. So much goddamn fun.

Comment

• Sarah and I are back into Breath of the Wild big time. Years later and I finally beat the fourth divine beast and unlocked the last fairy fountain. I forgot we bought the DLC last year, so we have a ton of side shit to do as well. That one hit challenge is a fucking pain in the ass though. I've read that the way to do it is stack up a million bomb arrows. Also, the master sword challenge seems crucial, but also a big pain in the ass. It sucks that Nintendo is still so bad at DLC, and just throws in a ton of arenas and armor that can't even be upgraded so it's worse than anything you have at that point.

Comment

• Hardspace: Shipbreaker seemed like the dumbest fucking idea but some Giant Bomb streams sold me. So good. Just incredible what they've done with breaking down space ships for parts. I dropped 5 hours without noticing last night.

I also grabbed Townscaper, which is a great toy to fuck around and do nothing for half an hour. No objective or consequences, just click and drop and build fun little towns. Then do it again.

Comment

• It's great. I mentioned it earlier in the thread. Dig Shipbreaker. You should come play some Onrush or Deep Rock with Ari and I at some point.

Comment

• Deep Rock for sure. Maybe we can get some trigger time in this weekend. i've only played it for like an hour.

Comment

• Saint's Row 2 on Xbox Gold. Still one of my favorites. The epic Hot Dog battles that Russ and I used to have are some of my favorite gaming memories.

Comment

• The encounters in The Last of Us 2 are so fun for me. Stealth or just barely getting by using what you can, both fun.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheLastofUsPartll?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw ">#TheLastofUsPartll</a> <a href="https://t.co/JZCKtK79hz">pic.twitter.com/JZCKtK79hz</a></p>&mdash; SunhiLegend (@SunhiLegend) <a href="https://twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1277749136310382593?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I’m still not finished and paranoid about major spoilers but I still love TLOU2. Great story so far and really fun combat and exploring.

Comment

• Umarangi Generation is INCREDIBLE.

Still deep into Monster Train. Need to start Ancient Enemy at some point too.

Comment

Working...
                                X