This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Is Man worth it? I keep reading that it's repetitive and not all that polished.

It is repetitive and pretty easy, but it's fun.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll probably snatch it when it hits 20 or less.

Deep Rock is currently sucking all of my time away. Installed it on my computer as well so I can play when waiting on servers to update at work. yay.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What Remains of Edith Finch

I'm not normally one for walking sims, but this was just wonderful
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Edith Finch rules.

Comment

• Ari and I are the best dwarf boyz.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got Horizon Zero Dawn on sale over the weekend but forgot that Last of Us 2 drops on Friday so I probably won't get around to it for a while. I've mostly been playing Animal Crossing as a calming distraction from HELLWORLD.

Comment

• Extremely not in the mood for LOU2, but I also got a regular PS4. I can wait for it until i get a PS5 and it doesn't make the console explode.

Comment

• I am skipping Last of Us 2. I dont need that right now. I am only playing fun things atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I am skipping Last of Us 2. I dont need that right now. I am only playing fun things atm.
                    Yeah. I am in noooooooo hurry.

Comment

• It's why I'm so deep into Sea of Thieves and Deep Rock Galactic.

Comment

• I was gifted Deep Rock and literally never played it.

Comment

• Its awesome.

Comment

• I'm not buying shit till the PS5 comes out I think. Pretty sure I'm picking one up ASAP
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up Breath of the Wild again. Our last saves were from July 2019 and July 2018. So apparently Sarah and I pick it up every summer to beat the heat. Made us laugh because we were up in the far northern wastes.

Still so incredible, but going back is kind of hard. Like, why are all the enemies way more difficult than I remember? Why aren't the guardians taking damage? What was the trick again? How do I shield surf? How do I use the ancient abilities? How do I cook?

Also, still don't love the degrading weapons. I told Sarah maybe make the Master Sword difficulty to level up, so you have reason to try other weapons, but take away the shitty power recharge mechanic. And the horse controls HORRIBLE.

Comment

• I am not a fan of that game. Open world Zelda is not my cup of tea. The cooking was fucking annoying as balls much worse than the crafting of items in Animal Crossing. I've never beaten this and I never will. Too much nothing in this game for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X