This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How’s the new UI?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rewatched Predator for the upteenth time last night, man that movie is just so badass it could never get old. Rob, we need to get a session in some time, still haven't tried the game yet. And I'm officially done cramming to hit max level in COD Season 3 loll
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• let me know when you want to play. I'm still digging it.

Picked up Deep Rock Galactic today. This game is kind of fucking sweet. Need to try it with some friends as I have a feeling this could be amazing with some people i know.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            How’s the new UI?
            The QOL changes really make this something special. The UI looks great, the switching between old and new is awesome, and the whole package just feels like they actually gave a shit.

Comment

• Man, I can’t wait. It’s fucking hilarious that my ears perk up at “they actually gave a shit.”
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's so odd from EA as well but yeah, for 20 bucks this package is legit.

Tried that 2 hour trial of Session on the xbox today. Man, it's hard as fuck BUT landing a trick almost feels like landing one for real. Even more so than SKATE.

Comment

• I haven't even touched Red Alert yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    l

Picked up Deep Rock Galactic today. This game is kind of fucking sweet. Need to try it with some friends as I have a feeling this could be amazing with some people i know.
                    THIS GAME IS THE FUCKING SHIT. Ari, Ceej and I all played this last night and goddamn it's fun as fuck. We got STOMPED hard and Ceej got sad and dipped but Ari and I tried again and made it through two new missions and holy shit it's a ton of fun.

Comment

• Beat Maneater right when Saints Row The Third Remastered arrived. Heading into that next.

Still have yet to fuck with Predator.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saints row is great so far. I wish they would have remastered the second one as that's my favorite but still a bunch of fun

Comment

• Deep Rock is a fucking blast. Ari and I were trying to complete a mission last night that seemed easy. We had to find 7 of these glowing gems and that was it. Problem was, they glowed blue and we were in an ice cave that is all blue. After an hour we had found 6 of the 7 and were about to give up when Ari noticed the ceiling was glowing blue. AHAH! There it is. We figured out a way to carve out the rock to get up to it. We did it! Then a swarm hit and I was out of flares. We fought back as well as we could and almost died but pushed the swarm back. It was time to get back to the drill and then it happened. We both fell from the top of the cave and died. Lost everything. Failed the mission.

I SHALL AVENGE US TODAY.

Comment

• I still can't believe after an hour of searching we both fell to our death at the exact same time.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Its just part of being a dwarf man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Beat Maneater right when Saints Row The Third Remastered arrived. Heading into that next.

Still have yet to fuck with Predator.
                                Is Man worth it? I keep reading that it's repetitive and not all that polished.

Comment

Working...
                                X