• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Bois!!!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Stealing that dudes ship last night only to burn it and steal his key was great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And it happened just minutes after we decided to burn our ship, lol.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm guessing Dr. Zombie is Ceej, and Schlonk is Ari, but what's the name of that magnificent magenta tressed hunk of mariner?

Also, I note that two of the pirates just hate left hands all to pieces. Hooks are the in-thing nowadays.

Comment

• If you didn't watch the official Ubisoft, 8 hour photoshop tutorial/wack game reveal

ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA trailer drops tomorrow
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Man, everything seems to coalesce in the same subject matter for years/several dev cycles until its been buried ten feet deep.

We're still getting the last of feudal Japan stuff this year, and now the fucking viking shit continues.

When are they gonna go back and do the Crusades right?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sea of Thieves continues to be fucking amazing. Had some crazy fun games this weekend.

Ari and I were tearing shit up in the Arena which is a bunch of fun. Basically six ships, each with two people on them, all trying to get one chest from a sunken ship and bring it back to the base. It's crazy fun.

Ceej, Ari and I also had a crazy fight against another player last night that evolved into a giant threeway fight that consisted of us attacking the ship, a meg attacking both ships, and the other ship attacking us. It was great.

Picked up Catherine Full Bodied on the PS4 as I loved the original on 360. A bunch of new content and shine and it's still great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Replaying some Battlefront 2 since the last big content push was released. When this game is on, it's ON. When it's off, it's fucking infuriating.

Phantasy Star 2 Online is a fun diversion. Scratches that itch for nostalgia.

Animal Crossing is still fully alive in our house. Lesley is fucking owning that game. Really glad she digs it and it gives her something to focus on.

Picked up Modern Warfare 2 Remastered as I really wanted a fun single player FPS and it is still probably the best in the series. Runs and looks awesome now.

Comment

• Ari and I did our first Tall Tale in Sea of Thieves last night. Was pretty fun. Ceej joined us right as we were turning in the final piece of the puzzle and ended up getting all the xp as well. Classic Ceej.

Comment

• https://mixer.com/Buff_Headcheese

We're gonna be streaming shit on Mixer now. We tend to play almost every day around 4pm or so. If this works right, I'll be streaming much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        https://mixer.com/Buff_Headcheese

We're gonna be streaming shit on Mixer now. We tend to play almost every day around 4pm or so. If this works right, I'll be streaming much more.
                        Following

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Is it wrong that during the epic adventures of Cap'n Headcheese and Dr. Zombie, I was momentarily afraid you left Chanandler on an island?
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 05-09-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• Ahahah. Oh Chanandler....

Comment

• Also thanks for anyone who checked this out. Still testing stuff

Comment

• Followed.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X