• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So awesome! Fucking kraken!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• If you guys ever see a Capt Left Hook that's retired MMA fighter Jens Pulver. I've watched his twitch stream for almost 2 years and he plays Sea of Thieves quite a bit. Just thought it would be neat if y'all crossed paths with him.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll keep an eye out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So...FF7 remake.

Went through the reactor and it felt very...spare. Something about what I've seen so far just feels like a very polished demo.

I fear for the remainder, but am cautiously optimistic as the world opens up.

Having never played the action RPG sort of FF games before, I was really not enjoying how drawn out combat was in the chosen style so went back to the familiar rather quickly in the Classic gameplay mode.

That said, the opening as a shot for shot remake reminded me of how far everything has come since Aeris first walked along the cobble stone streets all those years and wasted hours long ago.

I'd have more to my impressions, but installation of the behemoth took much longer than I'd anticipated so I was unceremoniously booted upon the clearance of the chapter.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That game is legit so far
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I'll keep an eye out.
              If you see him, tell him Daddy316 sent you. LOL
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That game is legit so far
                Best part for me is that Barret is now voiced by Kirk Lazarus.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAHAHAH. Perfect description and now that's all I will hear going forward.

Picked up my own server for Fallout 76 so I can just tool around by myself. Having fun with the new DLC.

Fallout 4 restarted on the xbone for funsies.

Sea of Thieves is still fucking AWESOME.

Comment

• Every time I hear him say anything it’s just “ME? I KNOW WHO I AM!” cascading across my grey matter.

Also, made it to Wall Market. Fought a haunted bouncy castle.

It’s good to see some things never change.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• got back into The Division 2 since I figured out the HDR settings. Loving it, but it still feels so slowly paced compared to everything else I play.

Comment

• Division 2 is AMAZING in HDR.

Played a bunch of Sea of Thieves last night since the new update was pushed.

The new emissary stuff is a bunch of fun. Ari, Ceej and I got rekt thanks to it but had a blast.

Comment

• Division 2 in HDR is almost like a different game. Starting to pick up the pace a bit but damn if the loot drops aren't freaking all over the place.

Comment

• Doom Eternal near the end.

Flying Bitch at the end of Urdak kills killing me. Basically, it's her and then that Titan thing and I got this beat.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Phantasy Star Online is ridiculous.

Comment

• Ari, Ceej and I had an amazing game session last night. Decided to be an Emissary for the Souls collector and ended up raising our rank a ton. Did missions for like 2 hours until we decided to turn to an outpost to finally turn in our rewards. As we were heading back we ran into the fucking Meg again who almost took down our ship. Ceej was in charge of the cannons as Ari was fixing the holes below.

We got past the Meg only to run into a fucking skeleton pirate ship that was at the outpost. We decided the best course of action was to load up as many treasures as we could in one shot and turn them in while Ceej stayed on the ship and made sure the skeletons didn't sink us. They came back and Ceej had to raise the anchor and take off to keep us afloat. I watch from the shore as Ceej and Ari take out the pirate ship. It was great.

Sea of Thieves is a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X