This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2K20.

I unlocked Danny Manning last night and the game got a lot easier.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      It is mind blowing on this TI with gsync.

Warzone on COD is awesome. Played some on PC last night, and it runs so good even compared to the One X which ran awesome.
      Been playing Warzone with my 2 oldest. I do ok on the PS4 but I can tell I'm at a graphical disadvantage with draw distance especially.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Been playing Warzone with my 2 oldest. I do ok on the PS4 but I can tell I'm at a graphical disadvantage with draw distance especially.
        Even on PC I get kind of a blurry look at distance with anything until it's a 12x scope zoomed in. I read there's some scaling issue on PC I need to check on.

Comment

• Lesley bought another switch and copy of animal crossing and now we are fully addicted.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Lesley bought another switch and copy of animal crossing and now we are fully addicted.

I don't get that game. Yet, I know non-gamers losing their shit over it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Lesley bought another switch and copy of animal crossing and now we are fully addicted.
              Hmmm

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Don't know how much I love the constantly breaking tools, and having to carry two fucking axes all the time.

Comment

Even on PC I get kind of a blurry look at distance with anything until it's a 12x scope zoomed in. I read there's some scaling issue on PC I need to check on.
                  I'll do some digging on that too.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DOOM Eternal is FUCKING AWESOME. Holy shit. This is even better than the last one. I fucking love the platforming stuff as now I'm fucking parkouring all over the map while destroying demons and it's the best.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Animal Crossing is sucking away all of my time. I'll need to come to your town at some point Billy and you'll have to do the same.

Played a bunch of Division 2 with my clan last night and almost finished the DLC. These new missions are a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Division 2 is sooooo sexy with HDR

Comment

• Decided to try the new plunder mode on COD:MW and it's fun as hell. I know people were down on the original plunder mode, but this new one is awesome. It's a mix of battle royale and the Division dark zones. And when the attack choppers come in? Good luck!

Comment

Decided to try the new plunder mode on COD:MW and it's fun as hell. I know people were down on the original plunder mode, but this new one is awesome. It's a mix of battle royale and the Division dark zones. And when the attack choppers come in? Good luck!
                            Still haven't ran that one. My kids just won't try it for whatever reason.

Comment

Decided to try the new plunder mode on COD:MW and it's fun as hell. I know people were down on the original plunder mode, but this new one is awesome. It's a mix of battle royale and the Division dark zones. And when the attack choppers come in? Good luck!
                              I enjoy it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I really need a third for Warzone. HINT HINT

Comment

Working...
                                X