This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved that game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Fuuuuuuck Rust. That map was only ever fun for me in third person the first time around.
      I dig it. I chew motherfuckers up in it.

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Division 2 cause it was $4.

Yeah, this is definitely the Division...
      Division 2 ruled. I look forward to jumping back in with the expansion.

RDR2 on my new PC looks incredible. I already thought it was probably the best looking game ever on my One X, but on this 2080TI cranked to ultra it is something else. I put in almost 7 hours in one sitting with it today.

Comment

• Grabbed the giant version of For Honor for 30 bucks (down from 100) on the xbox this weekend thanks to Ceej. Loved this game when it first hit back on the PS4 and they've added SO MUCH goddamn content since then it's like a whole new game. Totally worth it. It's all I played most of the weekend.

Also still having a blast with State of Decay 2.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I dig it. I chew motherfuckers up in it.
          I've had some really good games in it but it's no shipment.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I've had some really good games in it but it's no shipment.

Walking out of shipment with 60+ kills, covered in blood and guts is an incredible feeling.

Comment

• Especially when you do it with a marksman with a reflex sight. *FLEX*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hell yeah, I was doing shipment for the crossbow quest and marksman in there is one shot kills every time. I use the M4.

Comment

• Ceej and I were rocking fools in For Honor last night for a few hours. Love this fucking game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Hell yeah, I was doing shipment for the crossbow quest and marksman in there is one shot kills every time. I use the M4.
                    Is that the carbine? If so that's MY SHIT. When I want to be a complete dickbag I'll put on the thermal and get my team to stock up on smokes. LULZ worthy ownage.

Comment

• That FFVII demo is FUCKING LEGIT AS BALLS.

All the nerds bitching about the episodic shit and making the first episode all about Midgar are ridiculous and looking at the original game with rose colored glasses because that shit does not hold up at all. This new demo melds the fighting of FFXV with the turn based stuff that the games are known for and it was a blast. Plus Badger voicing Wedge is great.

Comment

• still having a blast with For Honor.

Fucking pumped for Animal Crossing in a few weeks.

Comment

• Went back to Death Stranding again after not playing it for a few months. I guess I'll try to finish it.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sarah keeps asking me to play it some more because she's fascinated by it, and I am like what if we start the RE2 remake instead of Death Stranding?

Comment

• RE2 remake was LEGIT. Can't wait for RE3 to drop soon.

Played a bunch of State of Decay 2 with Ari and Ceej this weekend. Had a blast tooling around the world and driving like a madman.

Kingdom Hearts 3 was started. I think I kind of like this? I mean, I skip ALL of the stupid anime bullshit incomprehensible story, and I am having fun with the combat stuff. It seems like a standard hack and slash but it's hectic as fuck as the game goes on. Fun stuff.

For Honor is still fucking awesome fun.

Grabbed that new DLC for Division 2. I wasn't fully leveld on my main (was like world tier 2 or something) and was able to just boost my dude to play it. I was close enough so I did that and am digging the new missions. Game still looks fucking AMAZING on my goddamn tv. like damn.

Comment

• Finished the Division 2 story and it was like Hey! Here's more rogue agents! But they don't actually get released for another few days? I don't really know what I am working toward because there's no new raid or anything. I think I may be done with it. $30 seems real steep for what I've seen so far.

We started RE2 remake finally. It rules so far. Can't wait to play more.

Comment

Working...
                                X