This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I got like 6 levels left to get on my Call of Duty battle pass. Hoping the season 2 pass isn't as grindy, because the only reason I got close to this one was having a full week at Christmas to drop like 40 hours into it.
    Do the missions for weapons/skins. Most of those have some xp boosts in there somewhere. Same with daily missions.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Do the missions for weapons/skins. Most of those have some xp boosts in there somewhere. Same with daily missions.

Yeah I got all those done. Just grinding now.

Comment

• If you got all the weapon blue prints but aren't done with the pass you're doing something wrong. I have all the skins and like maybe 10 blue prints and I'm doneski. Maybe hit up shipment 24-7 and just KILLLLLLLLLLLL
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If you got all the weapon blue prints but aren't done with the pass you're doing something wrong. I have all the skins and like maybe 10 blue prints and I'm doneski. Maybe hit up shipment 24-7 and just KILLLLLLLLLLLL

I got all the blueprints quests quick. Same for the skins. I finished it pretty quick last Friday. Hype for season 2 to start, bummed it doesn't look like the battle royale until at least s3.

Comment

• Final Fantasy XV. Never made it past chapter 4 on the PS4 back at launch. Giving it another go thanks to Game Pass. Still enjoy this game so far.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I got all the blueprints quests quick. Same for the skins. I finished it pretty quick last Friday. Hype for season 2 to start, bummed it doesn't look like the battle royale until at least s3.
              Yeah the BR missing is a bummer BUT if they get it right I'm willing to wait. Season 2 looks fun, hoping the changes are all positive.

Comment

• Having fun playing State of Decay 2 with ceej. It's on gamepass. It's fun. Check it out.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I played a bit of State of Decay 2 and it was pretty damn good. I should try and find time to go back to it.

Season 2 of Modern Warfare. I already maxed out the new SMG and AR. I'm like level 40 on my battle pass and level 90 rank?

I also got a brand new gaming PC coming that is a fucking BEAST. Supposed to show up tomorrow. 2080TI baby!

Comment

I played a bit of State of Decay 2 and it was pretty damn good. I should try and find time to go back to it.

Season 2 of Modern Warfare. I already maxed out the new SMG and AR. I'm like level 40 on my battle pass and level 90 rank?

I also got a brand new gaming PC coming that is a fucking BEAST. Supposed to show up tomorrow. 2080TI baby!
                    I took a break from CoD, mostly due to work being busier so I'm only at 70 rank. But I'm also kind of burnt out on Rust already.

Comment

• Oh shit Billy. PC GAMING MASTER RACE

Comment

• State of decay is the SHIT when paired with the og dawn of the dead soundtrack. Have it on spotify. Makes the game much more epic and silly.

Comment

I took a break from CoD, mostly due to work being busier so I'm only at 70 rank. But I'm also kind of burnt out on Rust already.
                          I probably played the least of MW2 of any COD up until like Ghosts, so I turned on that Rust playlist and went nuts with the XP bonuses.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Oh shit Billy. PC GAMING MASTER RACE
                          THIS SHIT IS SLICK. I got my 4TB drive in which was a pain in the ass, so I just got done downloading a ton of shit. Neither the drive or mobo came with a spare SATA, so I had to go to Best Buy and snag one. Kind of shocked that they have a PC section filled with weird hardware pieces.

I got WoW installed to the SSD (probably it and Cities Skylines will be all I put on the SSD until I get an m.2 storage in a few months) and holy shit. I was getting like 30-40fps on medium yesterday. I got 140fps on ultra today. It dropped to like 90 when I was in an area with a ton of combat and players around.

Also, it still blows my mind how fast and easy it is to get a PC with NOTHING on it up and going now. I got Win10 registered, all my launchers downloaded, a new HDD installed, and my Plex server going in like 90 minutes. Oh, and updated Windows to the latest update. And it took me another 90 minutes to download like 500GB of games to all the launchers. basically the only "work" to do now is setup the old PC in the spare room, and snag my movie files off of it, and setup the Plex server. There's also some music I need to snag.

My summer project is probably finally investing in a NAS, and just adding a new big fucking drive every few months until I got like 16TB, then leave one bay open for whatever the hell.

Comment

• Just bought RDR2 for my monster PC. About to run errands then come back to do some more ropin' and ridin'!

Comment

• Fuuuuuuck Rust. That map was only ever fun for me in third person the first time around.

Comment

• Division 2 cause it was $4.

Yeah, this is definitely the Division...
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X