This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Oh hey, this monster on Bogano has killed me like a dozen times. I bet that chest it's guarding has something cool! *Poncho color* FUUUUUUUUU
    Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh hey, this monster on Bogano has killed me like a dozen times. I bet that chest it's guarding has something cool! *Poncho color* FUUUUUUUUU
      Isn't it the pink poncho? If so heck yah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It might be. I have collected a lot of decorative stuff since I last updated my look.

Also, nothing like trying to get to a spot for 10 minutes then realizing you probably need a new ability to get there. I'm talking about you, weird mudslide area with the running walls.

Comment

• I should have taken a screenshot but now my guy (I have no idea what the protagonist's name is, he's so completely devoid of personality) has a pink poncho, neon green lightsaber hilt, and BD-1 has a hot pink/lime green paint job.

Comment

• Hell yeah. My Cal and bot are all pink. Same with my lightsaber.

#TeamPink
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup, pink poncho, green and pink BD, and bright pink lightsaber. Good to see we're all on the same page here.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I should have taken a screenshot but now my guy (I have no idea what the protagonist's name is, he's so completely devoid of personality) has a pink poncho, neon green lightsaber hilt, and BD-1 has a hot pink/lime green paint job.
                Hes totally bland. His face angers me.

Comment

• Someone described his face as the standard face of the bully from any late-80s/early 90s movie and that is exactly right. I don't like it at all.

Comment

Someone described his face as the standard face of the bully from any late-80s/early 90s movie and that is exactly right. I don't like it at all.
                    Boom. It is punchable.

Comment

• Downloaded the MCC to try out Reach again. Still the best game in the series. Multi is still a blast.

Comment

• We should try to get a Halo game going for those of you that have GamePass and can download the MCC for free. #TEAMPINK

Comment

• I still have the MCC but would need to renew XBL. It’s be worth it.

Comment

• Halo multi is so quaint now. I dig it. I suck, but I dig it.

Driving that fucking warthog never gets fucking old.

Comment

• Soooooooo close to maxing my COD battle pass. Got the gold Kilo 141 yesterday. First gold skin I've ever gotten in COD. It's so fucking good. I've played more of this than probably every other COD combined since the original Modern Warfare. I can see myself buying battle passes and playing this until the next MW comes out in 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Soooooooo close to maxing my COD battle pass. Got the gold Kilo 141 yesterday. First gold skin I've ever gotten in COD. It's so fucking good. I've played more of this than probably every other COD combined since the original Modern Warfare. I can see myself buying battle passes and playing this until the next MW comes out in 3 years.
                                I'll be getting this for my birthday. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X