Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished the first chapter in Phantom Pain and read ahead because the mission list went back to the beginning like delicious padding would do.

And fuck that.

I got plenty of time under my belt enjoying what there was to offer in the game but I don’t think I’ll be finishing something that is unfinished anytime soon.

Back to Bloodborne for a pure arcane build fun good time.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. The first part of that game is great. The rest sucks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That company a shit
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah Ground Zeroes was actually a better game imo.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Stylistically that has almost nothing to do with 5. It sucks, because I was anticipating a solid Heart of Darkness story to unfold, as it seemed was being constructed with Ground Zeroes.

I kept out of a lot of whatever surrounded the game story wise as well as the back room dealings and mismanagement of the project so the revelations were completely fresh to me as to just how incomplete and uneven the game ended up being.

It’s really a shame that everything went tits up, because the promise of furthering the strengths of the gameplay alongside the story could have been something so wonderful.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was my biggest problem. They set up an awesome ending with GZ and then decided to PAD the fuck out 5 and spend too much time on constructing mother base that it just dragged ass. Couple that with the fact that most of the fucking story is on cassette tapes and I just didn't give a fuck.

Part 4 will always be the highlight for me.

Comment

• that giant bat fight on Dathomir in Fallen Order was dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  that giant bat fight on Dathomir in Fallen Order was dope.
                  It was the fight that made me finally turn down the difficulty. The jump controls weren't precise enough to make jumping over the earthquake fun, it just broke and he would jump short or somehow not move forward.

Comment

• I must have gotten lucky because I beat him on my first try.

Comment

• I found him at least a dozen times before I gave up.

Comment

•   Spoiler: What got me to fuck with the difficulty was 

Fleeing for my life from Darth Vader after he killed the Second Sister and decided to liquidate the Inquisitor HQ on Nur.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Yeah Ground Zeroes was actually a better game imo.
                          I feel the same.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• My Elite controller started drifting real hard, and I would have to turn it off and back on to stop it. Then it started just powering down randomly? So I said fuck it and used part of my PTO cash out to order the Series 2. Got it charging now. Word to the wise, if you don't have a long USB C order one. It charges via it, as does the dock it comes with...but doesn't have a cable. I am using my Switch one for now.

Comment

• Fallen Order is awesome. But I'm kind of not a fan of stepping into a room that doesn't appear to be an elevator or whatever but am suddenly whisked away far from what I'm trying to do.

Comment

• Yeah, took me a bit to realize I had to watch out for those buttons. Fighting that old dude on Dathomir atm and keep getting killed like 2 hits away from killing him.

Demon's Tilt is fucking CRACK. I just can't stop playing it. So much fun even though I have no idea what is going on half the time.

Picked up Gang Beasts because I wanted silly nonsense fun and yep, silly nonsense fun with friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X