This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Still having a ton of fun with Death Stranding.

Slowly going through Fallen Order.

Also got the Battle Pass for MW and I'm digging it.
    I was planning on digging deep into Death Stranding with my extra week off work, but now that I don't get it I don't think Death Stranding is anywhere in my future

Comment

• Any thoughts on that MW campaign? How is it compared to the original?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The campaign is pretty awesome and has one the best levels in any of these games IMO
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Neat. I still regard the original as the top of the genre, along Titanfall 2.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, the MW campaign is the best they've ever done. It's outstanding.

Comment

• I enjoyed the campaign but did it feel kind of short to anyone else? Only issue I had was once or twice I died only to restart right in front of enemies.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got that COD battle pass. I am really loving it this year. It's pretty much all I want to play. I'm gonna drop like 60 hours into this while on vacation.

Comment

• Does anyone who finished Control have any hot tips for that fight in the Hedron room where you have to deactivate those satellite dishes? I can do the first two dishes with my eyes closed at this point but motherfuck that third dish when like six high level bad guys spawn all at once.

Comment

• Beat the Jedi game. Now to eventually start Death Stranding.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Beat the Jedi game. Now to eventually start Death Stranding.

Thinking about trying Death Stranding this week, but don't want to pay full price.

Comment

• Still having fun with Death Stranding.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I fell off of Death Stranding, haven't played it in a few weeks.

Played some more Hitman 2 DLC this weekend. Still one of my favorite games of this generation.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Thinking about trying Death Stranding this week, but don't want to pay full price.
                            It's $40 just about everywhere right now. I'm tempted but know I'm getting the Jedi game next week so I'll probably just wait.

Comment

• Picked up some weird pinball SHUMP on gamepass. I kind of dig it even though I have no idea what is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                It's $40 just about everywhere right now. I'm tempted but know I'm getting the Jedi game next week so I'll probably just wait.

Yeah, but a disc? No thanks. My PS4 started rejecting discs and beeping nonstop if one is in the drive years ago, and eventually just started spitting them out randomly.

Comment

Working...
                                X