Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seemed fine earlier today. A little hiccup here and there, but nothing ridiculous.

Maybe Bill Gates hates Minnesota...?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      I guess I should add an addendum that I only buy games that are top notch have to have OR are multiplayer bonanza's. This game looks massively fun but something I could wait to hit $20-$30 range before I'd cave.

I'm with you Metal. This game doesn't do it for me. Corey loved the shit out of it too though Rob.

And does any one remember Flashback the game? Shadow Complex feels like a modern version of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Fuck that. That game is AWESOME. But I'm also one of the few that LOVED Stranglehold. I'll be buying it unless the reviews are all 6's or whatever.
        Yeah, the rage mode made me shoot hard.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

That WET demo on the 360. fuck yeah. I'm digging the hell outta it. It's like a grindhouse version of Stranglehold. I'm seriously digging the fuck outta this game. FOR RIZZEALZ
          The demo is a lot of fun but I don't know that I'll pick it up at full price. I like all the different play modes, especially that one that gets all cartoony and you slice the fuck out of a shitload of bad dudes.

Comment

• I picked up Fable 2 and Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts at Best Buy this weekend. 50 bucks for the pair.

Fable 2 so far is pretty fucking underwhelming except for the very beginning when that Lord guy fucks your shit up. I did not see that coming (and it's not really spoilers as it's like 10 mins into the game) but so far I can see why Ceej likes it. You don't have to do much. Press X and B repeatedly, follow sparkly trail, fart at employees, etc. But I'm only about an hour in. I'm sure it'll get better...right?

Banjo and Kazooie on the other hand is fucking amazing. It's like playing Mario 64 all over again. Simplistic on the first glance, and fucking deep as hell (customization on the vehicles is crazy) if you want it to be. Bright, cheerful and fun as fuck. Totally worth 10 bucks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• playing Guitar Hero 5.

The avatar thing is annoying. Plus, the charts are all over the place.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Glad I didn't pick it up. I just can't do it. The only Hero game I will have is DJ Hero. I miss selling my tables back in the day and I'm hoping to have the same feeling I did when I first picked up GH.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But, you get to make Johnny Cash rock out to Rush on this fucker.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Haha. You know, there is a part of me that would love to do shit just like that the whole time. After seeing Cobain-puppet singing Bon Jovi, a part of me died.

Comment

• Drinking, listening to 3 Dog (OWWWWWWWWWWWW) in Fallout 3.

Again.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck yeah. That game is the only reason I didn't get the new 120 gig HD when I got the E74 error. Still need to go through Broken Steel and the hillbilly one.

Comment

• Ok so I'm just learning how to put photos on Bungie and am in no way pissy about anything, just having fun. So I proudly give you.....
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wow, two with one shot. Nice.

Comment

• drunken PS1 purchases are not recommend. 6 bucks for Sim City 2000 was $5.99 too much. I miss the PC version.

Comment

drunken PS1 purchases are not recommend. 6 bucks for Sim City 2000 was $5.99 too much. I miss the PC version.
                                Sound advice, as I have drunk bought shitty games too.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X