Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still on Control because I don't have as much time to play, unfortunately. Died way too many times on that refrigerator boss until I noticed it took a lot more damage from launching shit than shooting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Used some mad money I had because fuck em and picked up Star Wars: Whatever. My only issue so far is how touchy controls are IF you're not locked on to an enemy. Cal turns his back on the enemy waaaaay to quickly, but again, solved if you lock on.
      Block mechanic timing sure feels arbitrary at times, but even with that I'm enjoying it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I'm still on Control because I don't have as much time to play, unfortunately. Died way too many times on that refrigerator boss until I noticed it took a lot more damage from launching shit than shooting it.

I never beat it. I fell into the random holes like 3 dozen times and gave up. The camera needs to back up by double in that fight.

Comment

• Yeah, that's why I kept dying. All those stupid holes.

Comment

• Gave up on Control as I got stuck somewhere and didn't care anymore.

Jedi Order is legggitttt. Everything is clicking now.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Kilo is SO much better than the M4A1. What was I doing all that time?!

Comment

• No idea. Kilo 4 lyfe
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  The Kilo is SO much better than the M4A1. What was I doing all that time?!
                  Well they did nerf the M4A1 so that's part of it, but the Kilo is just so stable it's not even funny. My current jam is the M91. Once you get a couple of things unlocked it is beastly. AND with 100 round mag? Yeah I'll take no reloads all day.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe that nerf is what killed me. Outside of like 20 yards the spray is all over. Kilo is just an auto sniper rifle!

Comment

• Still enjoying Jedi Order. Everything is clicking for me now BUT I hate the fucking map system. I constantly get fucking lost and that thing doesn't help for shit. I want to get off of Zeffo as I've upgraded everything there and found all echoes and shit but can't find my way back to my ship. I just keep going in circles, killing dudes, and leveling up. I wish there was a waypoint system or a skill you could get that would point your way back to the ship.

Comment

• Agreed about the map it's more confusing looking at that than just running around learning the levels visually, hate it.

I was stuck trying to get off zeffo too, you need to solve all the ball puzzles to get out. Theres 4 balls in total
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Agreed about the map it's more confusing looking at that than just running around learning the levels visually, hate it.

I was stuck trying to get off zeffo too, you need to solve all the ball puzzles to get out. Theres 4 balls in total
                          I did that but went deeper.

Comment

• The 4th ball is on an elevator that should bring you back up from the tomb to the surface, same way you got down there originally.

Also apparently there's as game breaking bug on Darthomir that can require a complete restart of the whole game. So gonna just go ahead and avoid that planet for now. Don't go until you have double jump ability, apparently.
                            Last edited by Trejo; 11-20-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Played more and now realize you're probably on like 2nd or 3rd tomb on Zeffo now and I sounded like a moron.

Just finished 2nd story run on Kashyyyk, got double jump power and teed off on a major boss .. would have beat it on my first attempt, was like 2 hits away but got caught in a corner and spammed with unblockable moves before I could heal

Digging the game. It's a bit buggy, the camera and combat are not nearly as tight as a Souls game, timing is way off compared to those but I've adapted and plowing through it pretty steadily.

Comment

• I haven't touched Jedi in like 5 days, and at this point I may wait on a performance patch.

Comment

Working...
                                X