Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even have a VR setup and I'd fully support that sort of development. Open world games have so much potential with those sorts of immersive controls and its a shame there isn't nearly enough dev power and financial backing devoted to that side of things.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit that would be great. I was more talking about how the PS1 had a MGS VR mission game that was just a series of random levels with random objectives.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A far more realistic request.

I want the stars.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaah, shit man, I'm with you. The lack of newer VR games that I want to play has dwindled which is saaddddd.

But at least I'll be a Jedi tomorrow with that new SW game. Can't fucking wait for that nonsense. TOOK THE DAY OFF TO GAMEEEEEE
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            hahaah, shit man, I'm with you. The lack of newer VR games that I want to play has dwindled which is saaddddd.

But at least I'll be a Jedi tomorrow with that new SW game. Can't fucking wait for that nonsense. TOOK THE DAY OFF TO GAMEEEEEE
            I read somewhere that the new SW game was way more open world than anything has made it look. Sounded kind of cool.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got new SW game arriving tomorrow too.

Problem is I had a reviewer spoil a lot of it for me. Still, will dig Dark Souls style Jedi action.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

hahaah, shit man, I'm with you. The lack of newer VR games that I want to play has dwindled which is saaddddd.

I'm reluctant to drop near full-price on VR games as they're so bite sized and hard to play for extended periods, but both Asgard's Wrath and Stormland are out and very tempting to pony up for. That new Walking Dead game coming soon also looks badass.

But for now, FUGGIN STARWARS-SOULS BROOOO
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  I’m a-scared of this exact problem as things continue to open up, but yeah, for now it is a fun set of parameters to play with when it comes to base captures.
                  I had zero issue with it because I still firmly believe it is the best 3rd person stealth/shooter ever made and it's the grand fucking canyon to whatever the next best is. I was gifted it on PC and I have been debating turning on cheat engine and going to town.

Star Wars seems dope so got it downloading. Sarah also got Sims University, but I won't get to touch that until I am on vacation and she's at work. So tonight it's gonna be all SW while she Sims.

Comment

• that new SW game is the shiiiiit.

Comment

• combat is throwing me for a loop though. Need to get back into my DS mindset and not mindless action game style.

Comment

that new SW game is the shiiiiit.
                        That and Death Walking Whatever are on my Amazon list for christmas.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

combat is throwing me for a loop though. Need to get back into my DS mindset and not mindless action game style.
                          I'm on default and getting my shit wrecked. I'm not dying a ton, but I am running low on health and stims all the time. Make sure after you clear the first story planet that you go to the home base planet and clear everything that is opened up, you'll find multiple stim upgrades. And a sweet lightsaber upgrade that is NECESSARY.

Comment

• The Modern Warfare battle royale datamine sounds AWESOME. 200 fucking players? A gulag 1v1 match to get back into the game?!

Comment

combat is throwing me for a loop though. Need to get back into my DS mindset and not mindless action game style.

Halfway through the first fight with the Second Sister, it clicked for me. Now, it's no problem.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Used some mad money I had because fuck em and picked up Star Wars: Whatever. My only issue so far is how touchy controls are IF you're not locked on to an enemy. Cal turns his back on the enemy waaaaay to quickly, but again, solved if you lock on.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X