Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know.... buuuuuut EA. It looks amazing, but anytime EA's involved I feel like someone's gonna jump out after I buy the game and yell HA GOTCHA BITCH!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      seriously love Death Stranding.

Gonna suck when I'm going to put it down on Friday for that new Jedi game.
      Haven't seen much of that new Star Wars game but that's partly just me tuning out after being bored by the first trailer and gameplay they showed.

Death Stranding, well, unless shit turns around in the next chapter or 2 (I'm on Chapter 3), I may not finish a Kojima game. I actually don't hate the gameplay but it hasn't hooked me and the story hasn't gotten interested me yet. Want to at least give it another chapter or 2 but if this wasn't a Kojima game, I probably would have quit by now.

Also like my shit ROB, you fickle fuck, before you abandon it for Star Wars. Or surpass where I am at and build all the things so I can just use your roads and stuff.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        Haven't seen much of that new Star Wars game but that's partly just me tuning out after being bored by the first trailer and gameplay they showed.

Death Stranding, well, unless shit turns around in the next chapter or 2 (I'm on Chapter 3), I may not finish a Kojima game. I actually don't hate the gameplay but it hasn't hooked me and the story hasn't gotten interested me yet. Want to at least give it another chapter or 2 but if this wasn't a Kojima game, I probably would have quit by now.

Also like my shit ROB, you fickle fuck, before you abandon it for Star Wars. Or surpass where I am at and build all the things so I can just use your roads and stuff.
        I haven't seen any of your stuff mannnnnn. I'm a LIKING MACHINE over here
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have a few people on my friends list playing but I haven't seen anybody's stuff, just random people.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finally got to play more than two COD CW multi matches in a row last night. Spent a solid 2 hours rampaging and it felt so good. Started unlocking plenty of attachments, and man, they NAILED IT with how gun and loadout customization works. I just know they're gonna break it next year so it looks like they did more work, but they should leave it be.

Comment

• Love MW. So much fun so far.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Finally got to play more than two COD CW multi matches in a row last night. Spent a solid 2 hours rampaging and it felt so good. Started unlocking plenty of attachments, and man, they NAILED IT with how gun and loadout customization works. I just know they're gonna break it next year so it looks like they did more work, but they should leave it be.
                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Love MW. So much fun so far.
                My oldest son plays with me cross play so if you guys see me on PS4 shoot an invite, if you're x-box shoot me your ID's or whatever they're called and we'll game.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My ID is just Tosshi like everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    My ID is just Tosshi like everything else.
                    Ok cool.

Comment

• Tried out Bonerlands 3. All of the bad humor of the second was still there in many ways, but at the very least they mitigated the amount of Tina and her shrill nonsense.

I don’t think they’ve done enough to justify a third one as it hasn’t changed much at all to undo the unpleasantness of the second where it was nigh on impossible to meet some dungeon challenges in the higher difficulty without either cooperating with fellow NEETs or paying to win in some way. Not a fan. Got tired of fetching and loot whoring.

Bought the complete MGS V for 10 dollarydoos and decided to start that instead. Having a far better time with the amount of player choice on display with this game already. Yes, I am the last man on Earth that has yet to play it, but so far (post Ground Zeroes which was fun and a promising demonstration of what was to come) it has been a lot of fun in the sort of way I’d always hoped for that part-lizard looking Japanese Drive fan to be able to deliver.

The hilariously anime bullshit is largely kept to the cinematics and I appreciate that decision, even if the opening tutorial was what felt like an entire film’s length of cutscenes.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That first half of the game is a blast. I gave up when the missions just kept repeating

Comment

• As an open world game it's great. As a MG game its terrible imo. GZ was much more fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            That first half of the game is a blast. I gave up when the missions just kept repeating
                            I’m a-scared of this exact problem as things continue to open up, but yeah, for now it is a fun set of parameters to play with when it comes to base captures.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah
                              I had some amazing gameplay moments in that game and I'd love to start over but that fuxking 2 hour intro turns me off everytime.

Comment

• This is one time I wish they'd release a standalone VR mission disc like they did back in the day but just random open world missions instead. No story, just "here's a base, here are your objectives, have fun!"

Comment

Working...
                                X