Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War Z on gamepass isn't too bad actually. Kind of fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It got a lot of good word of mouth when it came out. The license probably did it more harm than good.

Comment

• been playing Fallout New Vegas in preparation for The Outer Worlds later this week. Runs much better via game pass than it originally did on the 360.

Also have the new Modern Warfare preloaded for Friday. Gonna be a busy fucking weekend gaming.

Picked up Ring Fit Adventures on the Switch. Definitely gets your heart rate going and is pretty fun to boot.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played through the first four chapters of Evil Within 2. If it weren’t for the hilariously bad voice acting, I’d say this balances the better parts of Fear with an RE4 camera.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hmmms. I remember actively hating the first one and skipped the second one. Seeing as FEAR is one of my favorite games, I may need to try this.

Playing MLB The Show '19. Jesus christ this game looks amazing and I fucking LOVE the dumbed down controls they allow you to play with. I don't need analogue control of my arms, I just want to press X for a fast ball and hit O for a big hit. Dig it.

Retro mode is pretty funny as well.

Comment

• I willed myself to finish the goddamn thing last night.

It gets so much worse. Tedium of stealth sections toward the ass end of the story weighs heavily, and the sheer amount of terrible voice acting devoted to much of it is nigh-on meme worthy.

By the end I cared little for more than the creature designs, which were absolutely top notch when it came to bosses (save for the EDGY PHOTOGRAPHER MAN who is straight out of anime central casting). They definitely stole from Junji Ito for a few of them, and that’s a fine place to steal ideas.

Overall, if you find it in the digital bargain bin, check it out. But your mileage will certainly vary.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Outer Worlds is pretty dope so far. The new COD is crazy good as well.

Comment

• I’m so close to pulling the trigger on Outer Worlds, but if I do, there goes any productivity for the next several days.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gamepass is worth it if you dont have it already. It's on there.

Comment

• You filthy enabler.

(I may do just that. Thanks buddy.)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Outer worlds is dooooope.

Comment

• COD MW is like some next level graphics. I can't believe these faces, and the mild destruction and fire tech is awesome. And the AI seems way smarter too. The night vision townhouse scene is intense and kind of creeped me out with how realistic it was.

Comment

• Debating on the Jedi Fallen Order game, but the pervasive thought in my head is...do I need to play yet another Star Wars game?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              COD MW is like some next level graphics. I can't believe these faces, and the mild destruction and fire tech is awesome. And the AI seems way smarter too. The night vision townhouse scene is intense and kind of creeped me out with how realistic it was.
                              That level was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Debating on the Jedi Fallen Order game, but the pervasive thought in my head is...do I need to play yet another Star Wars game?
                                Yes you do. Cant wait for this and Death Stranding

Comment

Working...
                                X