Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Man of Medan this weekend. Kept all of my people alive and was gifted a wet fart of an ending.

Gonna go through and try to get them all killed. This was a huge step down from Until Dawn IMO overall. HATED the stupid mechanic for shooting/punching people. Fucking counter intuitive and should have either given us full control OR just use a standard button press.

That being said, the trailer for the new game shown after the credits in the series looked pretty decent.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• decided to re-install RDR2 to check it out in 4k. It's a pretty game but I still find the single player ehhhhh so I decided to try out the new Bounty Hunter stuff in multi. Pretty sweet.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        decided to re-install RDR2 to check it out in 4k. It's a pretty game but I still find the single player ehhhhh so I decided to try out the new Bounty Hunter stuff in multi. Pretty sweet.
        Did you take your horse to the old town road?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Decided to start AssCreedOdy over again. Forgot how much i dig this entry. Looks great in 4k too.

Comment

• I ask again
            Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Did you take your horse to the old town road?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah. I got shot in the face by a dickhead player. Boooooo

Comment

• Woof, Control really chugs on the Day One Xbone. The slowdown was so bad during the first boss that it was actively working against me. I don't know how many times I died before I realized if I went upstairs and stayed in cover there wasn't so much particle shit blasting everywhere.

Comment

• I love it, but it chugs some even on my PC.

Comment

• Spent pretty much all day yesterday playing Assassins Creed Odyssey. I forgot how much I love this fucking game. It's so goddamn fun and I'm completely hooked in again.

Since Lesley is sort of bumming about not being able to play most video games any more due to her hands, I had her start Thimbleweed Park since it's just a standard adventure game. She got pretty far last night and was nice to see her playing games again.

Comment

• I did NOT do well on that first playthrough of Man of Medan. Lost three characters. The controls didn't seem as tight as the first game. And the QTEs seemed a lot faster. Fumbled QTEs were definitely responsible for all the deaths. I'm sure I'll replay it to try to keep everyone alive but it won't be right away like with Until Dawn. I didn't think this one was near as good.

Comment

• Oof, fucked up the last chapter of Detroit also. Maybe the problem is...me?

Comment

• aced that game too.

WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT THESE GAMES GRAVE?

hahaha.

Played a TON of Battlefield 5 and AssCreedOdy this weekend. Was going to grab the new Ghost Recon game but the reviews were not great so passed on it. Waiting for the new CoD I guess.

Comment

• Man, I don't know. Very out of practice, I guess. I had all these dreams of the Androids fighting back against their oppressors and achieving equality. But I couldn't remember the name of Hank's fuckin' kid and it snowballed from there.

Comment

• I loved that game. I know it's easy to bag on Cage but I always have fun with his silly stories.

Comment

• Me too. I think he gets some things pretty wrong but overall I really like what he does with his games.

Comment

Working...
                                X