Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one thing I don't like about David Cage games is when you select an option, thinking it means one thing, then it goes way off the rails in a way you don't expect and that doesn't make much sense. Other than that, I really like Detroit so far.

Comment

• On the third island for Dragon Quest Builders 2. It's the "war' island and the combat isn't great. You're arming the people and building stuff to fight back without actually needing to fight, which is good. I kind of just want to be done so I can play something else, but I am just playing it in handheld and it kills the battery in less than 2 hours.

Comment

• Fire Emblem continues to be amazing. Having a blast with it.

Taking the Lions to the Super Bowl in Madden 20. 4-0 so far in franchise mode. Feeling good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Taking the Lions to the Super Bowl in Madden 20. 4-0 so far in franchise mode. Feeling good.
          The only way we'll ever see them at the big show
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Some year they will go and I will be the happiest person ever. Lol
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Madden 20 continues the streak of actually fixing the gameplay every 5 years.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Really enjoying Madden 20...

Comment

• Picked up this game called Rebel Galaxy Outlaw on the epic store for PC yesterday. Pretty fun little arcade space shooter. Takes a bit to get used to but it's like the old school space sims from back in the day like Wing Commander/X-Wing. Pretty fun so far and only like 30 bucks.

Comment

• The original Rebel Galaxy owns. Outlaw looks like an amazing modern Freelancer. I wish I had the time for it.

Comment

• Getting back into my PS4 games for a bit.

Got further in Days Gone. Still digging it.

Beat the first DLC in Spidey. Grabbed the second for later.

No Mans Sky is completely fucking different now. Kind of digging it. Need to try the VR stuff soon

Comment

• Remember when you guys were kind of ahead of the curve with twitch but then y'all just stopped. WTF mang.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shit happens.

Comment

• Yeah. Life's a cruel bitch.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So Forager apparently dropped without a word on Switch. Had been waiting on this, as it sounded like the perfect relaxation game. I'm a few hours in and it's finally starting to feel like it's opening up, but I am still not sure what the goal is going to be. Lot of building and updating for the sake of doing it, but I opened up a new plot of land with quests on it.

Looks like I am going to grab Fire Emblem for our trip out of town. We have very little planned to do, and Sarah has told me her goal is to read 2-3 books. So going to be a lot of sitting at our cottage drinking whiskey and playing Switch.

Comment

• DMC5 on game pass. Fucking love the weirdo sense of humor and vibe it has going. Not sure about the actual combat yet, definitely less button mashy than your typical character action game.

Comment

Working...
                                X