Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FE is the fucking shit. Holy crap did they add a bunch of new rpg mechanics. Loving the battalions addition along with the Harry Potteresque school area in between missions. Gonna lose way too many hours in this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I cant stop playing. Lesley made me quit. Booooo
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I accidentally grinded my dudes for like 4 hours and now I'm super powerful for these early missions. Its so great.

Comment

• Put in around 15 hours of FE this weekend. Fucking LOVE this game. The ability to now go to ground level when battling adds a nice little bit of atmosphere to the game and to show the armies you're controlling. IT's neat.

Comment

• I want to play FE the more I hear about it, but also hearing people taking 65 hours and not finishing it makes me not even consider starting it.

Comment

• That's if you're trying to get everyone's support levels up, classes mastered, etc.

If it's like the other games you can do it in much less time if you just want to get through the story.

Personally, this is the only franchise where I legitimately try to do everything I can in a single playthough.

Comment

• Even the people that said they moved through "quickly" said in their reviews it was like 50+ hours. My plan for now is to see how many big holiday releases I end up interested in, and grab this during my vacation. I just worry the tactics part won't keep my attention and I fall off 8 hours in, which has been the case with the others. It looks like there's been enough changes to fix that?

Comment

• You can totally just keep grinding tactics battles orrrr spend the time at the school before doing the main missions. I mean if you're not a huge fan of the tactics stuff it may not be the best fit. I'm currently grinding levels at work right now trying to master my dudes professions so I can reclass later this week. Gotta get those bonuses.

Comment

• Then again I could give two fucks about the story. So even if I take a break it won't matter. I skip past all the support conversations cause all I care about is raising the levels.

Comment

• I started Detroit over the weekend. I know David Cage (rightly) gets a lot of shit but I'll be dammed if I don't enjoy playing his games.

Comment

• Love that game.

Comment

• I'm way too deep into FE atm. SO MANY TEA PARTIES, NO ENOUGH TIME.

Comment

• Grabbed Madden 20 for fun. Digging it so far.

Comment

• I want to like Madden, but the last few times I bought one I started it and was like WHAT IS ALL OF THIS STUPID SHIT I JUST WANT TO PLAY FOOOOSEBALL.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is that the one with Uncle Rico on the cover?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X