Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I'd played about 100 hours more Apex than I have.

Comment

• Played Builders 2 in handheld mode for the first time last night. It still runs smooth as shit, and the game is pretty simple so no issues with controls or anything. My only complaint with the game is there's no block or roll in combat, which basically means run in and swing until you get hit, pause, repeat, heal as needed.

Comment

• Apex is super fun IF teamed with Nontards. Not many Nontards on PS4.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lego city undercover plays so much better on the xbox than the wii u. Love this game. Lego GTA for the most part with some good characters. Frank Honey is ridiculous
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still deep into Builders 2. This game is LONG. I haven't finished the first island yet and was doing some exploring and found massive trolls running around. Also got a glider like in Breath of the Wild last night.

Comment

• Oh god you guys fire emblem is almost here...........
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And Wolfenstein Young Blood!

Comment

• FIRE EMBLEM PRE-LOADED CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW OH GAWWWDDDDD

Comment

• I need that Wolfenstein ASAP.

Gonna wait and see reviews for Fire Emblem ie: how it handles total noobs and difficulty.

Comment

• Wolfenstein reviews are middling. FE reviews are stellar.

LONG LIVE JRPG TURNBASED ROMANCE SIMULATOR

Comment

• I've seen some middling FE reviews too, but the people I care about love it. Honestly it will probably be a Christmas or travel game for me. I just don't know where to fit in an 80 hour game that I've never come close to finishing before. Probably go back to Wargroove if I need that fix.

Comment

• Wargroove is great but in no way is it a replacement for FE.

THIS SHIT IS MY JAM. I've put in hundreds of hours in the 3ds versions. Cannot fucking wait.

Comment

• Reads What Are You Playing thread, sees many mentions of something called Fire Emblem - what is this game everyone's talking about??
                            Reads up on new Fire Emblem, glowing reviews, gets pumped up to play it
                            Nintendo switch only, disappointment=palpable
                            Checks for previous entries in FE series, all Nintendo only, disappointment=crushing
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• You've never played a Fire Emblem? Oh man they're not my favorite, but you're missing out.

Comment

• I was never one for turned based games so these fell far off my radar, but this sounds pretty rad
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X