This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Pretty cool that Necrodancer knows whether or not your docked and changes latency appropriately.
    I figured this game out. I now like it
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Trying to clear up a backlog of games, so my first day back from a couple weeks in Europe I sat down and hammered out the last/hardest Sekiro bosses: Owl (Father) and Sword Saint Isshin

All that's left now is NG+ to beat a different ending with unique bosses and get my sweet sweet Platinum, already hammered halfway through the game again in just a few hours so I can already taste it
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'm not playing much because I'm all over the place time wise due to work. But Destiny 2 is trying to pull me back in.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          But Destiny 2 is trying to pull me back in.
          It's so fucking good right now, but my friends I play with most won't touch it because they've been burnt by Destiny over and over.

I FINALLY beat Night in the Woods last night. Only like 2 years late on that one. I enjoyed it, and the ending is kind of batshit over the top I can go for.

Comment

• I'm enjoying menagerie, but I'll be honest with you, I don't want to HAVE to play PvP to get weapons. I get that it's a large portion of the game but if you're not spectral with Luna's and etc etc etc..... yeah, fuck all that.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why do you HAVE to pvp for weapons? I only ever did enough Crucible for the daily/weekly powerful gear. I do love Gambit though, it's such a good mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Why do you HAVE to pvp for weapons? I only ever did enough Crucible for the daily/weekly powerful gear. I do love Gambit though, it's such a good mode.
                Certain weapons quests require a certain number of kills usually via headshot if a hand cannon or by a certain weapon type IE void or whatever. My OCD means I have to at least try to get said weapons once I get the quests. My OCD is a fucking dickhead.

Comment

• Still painfully grinding out like 30ish levels in Sekiro so I can get the all-skills achievement and then hammer out the last few bosses for the Platinum, but already picked up Persona 5 as my follow up game.

Have never played a Persona before so really not sure what I'm getting myself into but it sounded neat and was on sale..
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Playing Fallout76 again. Still really enjoy this game. Up to level 15 with my new guy. They really fixed a bunch of the issues from launch. Runs much smoother and I've only run into like 2 bugs so far. This is my zen atm.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TIME FOR MARIO MAKER 2 MOTHERFUCKERS

Comment

• Yeeeep. Waiting for me on my switch when I get home.

Comment

• 10 levels into the story mode and I bought a grip for the Switch. Right hand is all raw from gripping the joy con.

Comment

• I need to buy a stylus

Comment

• Someone said the $7 amazon basics one works great, so I grabbed one of those as well.

Comment

• Ordered one of those. Thanks for the recommendation.

Fallout 76 still taking up a bunch of time. Mario maker 2 is legit. Working on some maps to take to my dads place on the fourth. He loves Mario and will be blown away that we are now at a place where he can play his son's levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X